Chapter 18

Chapter 18

                                                               I trudged up the couple of steps, sighing. Harry was probably having the best time of his life, kissing Nick and probably flirting with tons of boys. I slowly knocked on Niall's door, figuring anything would be better than being home alone. I waited patiently, rubbing at my arms as I shivered.

                                                              "What do you want" I heard groaning, so I rolled my eyes. "Let me in, it's cold outside." Niall opened the door, scratching at his head. He was wearing just a pair of his black sweatpants and no shirt. "Oh, hey Louis." I walked past him, into the house but stopping when I realized we weren't alone.

                                                                 On the couch was a girl, wearing a pair of sweatpants that were clearly Niall's, folded on the waist. She was wearing just her bra on top, and her hair was a complte mess. i observed the scene, before bending over and laughing. "Oh my god Niall, you got a girlfriend!" The girl grabbed her shirt, rushing towards Niall's bathroom.

                                                                "Louis." He hit his head against the wall, groaning. "You have the worst timing." He rubbed his head, sighing and looking to me. "So, I want to hear all about her. I had no clue you got a girlfriend!" He crossed his arms over his chest, before smiling and shrugging.

                                                                  "Her names Erin. She is so adorable, and more importantly she's got the best personality. She keeps telling me jokes, and she has a bit of a dirty mind." He chuckled, and I watched as his eyes lit up. "She's a bit of a fan-girl, though. She's probably going to ask for your autograph so...Please?"

                                                                   I laughed, nodding. "Definitely. " He looked at me. "Why are you here?" He finally asked, causing me to sigh. "Harry kind of went out with....a friend. I kind of wanted to stay the night...But I can see you're a bit busy." Erin walked out at that moment, now wearing one of Niall's large Uni-sweaters.

                                                                 "I never thought when I'd meet you that I'd be half naked......Though I did once write a smutty fan-fiction that started like that." She said, sounding thoughtful before she blushed very lightly, realizing what she said. "Can I take a picture with you? I should be getting home soon anyways, so you guys can be alone."

                                                                   I nodded, and she came over and took a picture of us making funny faces. "Hey, your mouth smells like bubblegum." I said, and she groaned. "Asshole." She pulled out her packet of gum, giggling as she handed me a piece of it. "Bring gum and suddenly all the popstars want to be my boyfriend."

                                                                     I watched as her and Niall shared a sneaky kiss at the door, him saying goodbye and watching as she walked to her car. He shut the door, and came back in. "Way to be a major cock-block, Lou." He chuckled, heading into the kitchen.

                                                                  "Harry's dating Nick." I said, watching as he put a pot of water on the stove to boil. "Who?" "Nick Grimshaw....From BBC Radio Breakfast show. He's dating him, and he's so freaking happy with him." I said, unable to hide the mild anger and slight disgust in my voice.

                                                                 "You sound upset. Shouldn't you be happy that he won't try and kiss you anymore?" I looked over at him as he continued cooking, and I broke down. I wiped my eyes, taking a few shaky breaths until a sob escaped. Niall quickly rushed over, bending over. "What's wrong?" He asked, panic filling his voice.

                                                                 "I love him.... I love him so much." Niall nodded, understanding immediately. He rubbed my back, and I wished Harry was here. He was the only member of the band who'd seen me cry. He would make me tea, cuddle me until I sleep, and he'd even watch the same movie a thousand times if it would make me happy.

                                                                   Niall rubbed my back, until I'd had enough. "I have to do something to get him back. I HAVE to have him, Niall. I don't know why or how I didn't realize it before, but Harry is my everything. " Niall nodded, but only said a few words. "If you want him, you have to fight for him and tell him. That's the only way to get him. Harry's desperately in love with you, I'm positive he'll take you back."

                                                                  I knew Niall had a point. Maybe if I just told Harry, maybe he would be my boyfriend. Maybe things weren't too late yet, maybe I was just being dramatic. I nodded, standing up and wiping at my eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "I'm going to get my man."

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways caused a good strong man to walk out of my life, but I'm bringing him back.

Hello my curlies!

This story sucks, and I may be deleting it. If anyone has any suggestions for what the next chapter should be, I'd greatly appreciate it because I have major writer's block on this story. PLEASE. Also, if you want me to co-write a story for you, write a description for your story, or make a cover message me!

Remember to comment, vote, and fan!

XX