Chapter 2: I Remember

Tobias POV:
I can't believe this, this can't be happening "no please tris you can't forget " .

Tris POV:
" I remember, I remember!"
Tobias looks up shocked. "You mine, your my boyfriend were dating and I love you Tobias eaton !" I lean in and kiss him, he pulls me in by the small of my back and I place one of my hands on his chest and run the other through his soft brown hair. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and takes me to the bed room. he lays me down and we kiss he whispers "I love you Beatrice Prior forever and always" by the time he's done I'm to far gone and sleep consumes me.

Tobias POV:
I wake up and slowly get out of bed making sure not to wake tris. I head down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Tris POV:
I wake up and notice Tobias is gone, I smell a heavenly scent coming from the kitchen. The erudite in me make me go explore. Then I see Tobias making pancakes, I walk over and wrap my hands around his waist while he's cooking. "good morning beautiful" he says. "morning babe" I reply in a sleepy voice. Just as were about to sit down Zeke comes bursting in the door and yells "party at my place tonight at 7" we nod okay and he leaves and slams the door behind him. I start eating the pancakes unaware that I'm just stuffing my mouth until Tobias looks at me and starts to laugh.