Chapter 3: Shopping

Tobias POV:
How did I get so lucky to have tris all to myself. Shes smart, beautiful, brave, strong, kind,and so much more. Chris runs into our apartment and interrupts my thoughts she grabs tris and says "shopping now, party Zeke lets go." Poor tris she just looks at me with a pouty face "bye love you" "love you too" she says and Chris drags her out.

Tris POV:
Ugh... I hate shopping so much.
Chris takes me to 16 stores and when I'm done I end up having 13 bags filled with clothes and make up. She takes me back to our apartment to start to get ready. When we get back Chris yells at Tobias to "get out".

Tobias POV:
I'm watching tv when Chris runs in dragging tris behind her and yells "get out". " but this is..." I start to say before I finish my sentence she yells at me again to "get out Four me and tris need to get ready". I don't even bother arguing with her because I know that I will lose eventually. I just get up and kiss tris on my way out, I head down to Zeke's apartment.

Christina's POV:
" Tris wait here and don't move a muscle I have to go get my outfit and all my make up.. I mean it".
I quickly run down the hall to my apartment and get everything I need. When I get back tris is just sitting on the couch waiting. " Let's start with your outfit" I pick out a black strapless sweetheart neckline dress that is tight fitting but flows when it get to the waist, with a skinny shinny black belt, with a spandex shorts and a leather jacket, and a pair of 4inch Black wedges. Next I start on her makeup I do a smokey eye with liquid eyeliner then extend her eyelashes with a few costs of mascara. Next I do loose ring curls and piece them apart with my fingers. when I finish I let tris go see and start to work on myself.

Tris POV:
Chris finally finishes and I'm allowed to go look. When's get to the bed room and look in the mirror. She made me look beautiful, I never thought of myself like this the dress gives me a few curves and the push up bra she got me makes my boobs look bigger. I don't look like I'm 12 anymore, Christina walks up and she looks absolutely stunning I walk up to her and hug her "thank you so much Chris I look amazing and so do you" I whisper in her ear. "No problem trissy poo" she laughs . "Don't call that ever again" I say in my scary voice. She can be so annoying sometimes ...ughh. We head down to Zeke's apartment, room 6B. We knock on the door and Zeke yells "it's open" we walk in and all the boys jaws drop.