Chapter 4: The Party

Tobias POV:
Tris walks in and my jaw drops to the floor, she looks absolutely stunning. "tris you look amazing" I say. "you look good too babe"tris says .

Zeke POV:
EVERYONE WHO IS NOT PART OF OUR SQUAD GET OUT NOW!!! We all sit in a circle we start by playing wed, bed,dead . "Eric ...Peter , Christina , Lynn "
"Wed Christina, bed Lynn , kill Peter ." Eric replies.

Eric POV:
"Uri ... Tris, Marlene, Chris ." "wed Marlene, bed tris, kill Chris." "sorry Chris" uri says.

Tobias POV:
"Four" uri says "tris, Shauna, Chris" "umm bed shaunna , wed tris , kill Chris sorry Chris " I say.
After a few more rounds we play candor or dauntless. Zeke yells it's my place so I go first!! " Four C or D?" "Dauntless " "I dare you to tell us your full name and you original fraction." I just pull my shirt off in one quick motion, I see tris stare and then look up at me and blush.
She is so cute, "uri C or " "Dauntless I ain't no pansycake "he shouts . " I dare you to go into the pit and propose to the first person you see and use a cabbage as the ring, then throw the cabbage at them and break up with them and run away crying, but you have to wear a fairy princess dress." me and tris go to watch , uri goes up to molly and proposes ,then throws the cabbage at her and screams "how could you ,were done !!!" Then runs away fake crying . me and tris walk back laughing hysterically and show them the video, they all start laughing to.
"Tris C or D" uri asks, "umm candor" tris says "what are fours fears?" She slides her jacket off and I look at her and mouth thank you.

Tris POV:
After about 15 more rounds most of us are in out underwear and drunk it's almost 2am, ugh we have work tomorrow I just remembered. I grab Tobias and we walk back home. I change into one of his t shirts and we both get into bed "I love you" "I love you too".