Chapter 6: First Training

Tris POV:
I wake up early so I crawl out of the bed to make breakfast. When I get down to the kitchen I mix the pancake batter and start to cook them. in just about to flip the last one when a pair of warm strong arms wraps around my waist, I look up to see my amazing boyfriend Tobias he leans down and kisses me. "good morning beautiful" "good morning honey" I say. I Finish cooking the last pancake and we sit down to eat, I get him his chocolate sauce because he hate maple syrup. When we're done eating I take a quick shower while he cleans up, when I get out then he get is in and takes his shower. He comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist, I can't help but stare at his abs he has an amazing 8 pack. "Like what you see?" I just nod yes and he laughs. His laugh is so adorable, "thank you and so is yours" he says , "what????"
"Babe your thinking out loud again" I stand there and start to blush. We both get dressed, im in a dark purple tank top and black shorts, with my combat boots. Tobias cones out of the bathroom wearing a black tight V- neck shirt and black pants, with combat boots. That shirt shows off his muscles, damn he look so cute. "Ready?" "Yea lets go scare the crap out of them" I say. We walk down to there dorm and when we get there I scream " Get you lazy asses out of bed and be down in the training room in 10 min or there will be a server consequences." Me and Tobias head down to the training room to set up. The initiates start to file in, when everyone is here we start with knife throwing.

Tobias POV:
" Me and tris will beginning by demonstrating, tris do you mind" she goes and stands in front of the target without flinching. I throw the first knife it lands 5in away from her left arm, I throw the second knife it lands 3in above her head, Then I throw the last knife and it Nicks her left ear just like when she was in training. " Bring back memories six?" "Yup" she says and walks back over to me trying to suppress a smile. "Get started now!" Tris yells and they all scurry to get their knifes. By lunch everyone has hit the target at least once. "Go get lunch and be back in here at 12". Tris starts to set up the guns and targets, everyone's out except Alexis... ughh.

Alexis POV:
I walk up to four, damn he is so hot.
"Four?"
" What?" ( four is in italics, Alexis is normal)
"I was just wondering, do you have a girlfriend?"
"No, now get to lunch !"
Yay four is single now I just have to make him mine.

Tris POV:
I hate that Alexis girl, who does she think she is!!! Why didn't Tobias say he didn't have a girlfriend, I'm his girlfriend why didn't he just tell her so she would back off. What if he's planning to break up with me, what if he doesn't like me anymore. I start to cry not meaning to. Tobias walks up to me and gives me a hug and tells me " Tris I love you, I will never leave you for her or anyone else, you mean the world to me" wow it's like he read my mind. Then the initiates start to file back in and we show them how to shoot guns. after about 6hrs of mostly Alexis being her self and flirting with Tobias were done. Tobias starts to clean up and tell me he will be right back, then Dylan walks in and up to me, what does he want..... then suddenly I'm pushed up against the wall I'm about to scream when Dylan starts to forcefully kiss me, I try to push him off but he's go strong. " get off I have a boyfriend" I say, "He doesn't need to know about this" Dylan says and goes back to kissing me. Where is Tobias ...

Tobias POV:
I walk in to find Dylan making out with tris. I go up behind his and grab him by the collar of his shirt and throw him off of tris. Tris is crying and comes running into my arms, I turn to Dylan and yell " If you ever pull another stunt like that that you will be FRACTIONLESS!!!!! NOW GET OUT!!!!". I pick tris up and take her back home, we just get in bad and fall asleep. Her head is on my chest and she's grabbing the hem of my shirt so tightly and won't let go. I will never let anyone hurt my Tris.