02 - Dream: Who is she?

Two hours later we had photos maybe with a half of fans and she was still in the end.

I know that maybe it looks crazy that I want to meet her, but I feel heat from her. I just don't understand what is it.

And finally about 10 people are left. Then 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... And she... She still doesn't show me her face, but I asked that one man with phone take a pic of us and then sends me it.

This time girl didn't show her face for all of us. Maybe Ryeowook and Kyuhyun told her something? Or maybe they know her? Or maybe I know her?

She was standing between me and Kyu. When I put my arm on her waist she jumped a little. I don't understand why she is acting like that.

When we had a pic she get her hood up and went out from the building. I cought that man with photo and looked at that pic. When I saw girls face I understood why she won't show it for us. On her face was big scar.

I looked around and found the exit which she went out. I run out and tried to find her and there...

Near the fountain on the bench she was sitting. Her head was lowered. No one was there, just she and I. I slowly walked to the fountain and sit beside her.

She was surprised when she saw me. In the night I can't see her scar, just little moon light lightened her face and she was really pretty. From my pocket I picked out a handkerchief and try to clean blood from her face, she cought my hand and let it down. I was shocked when she did that.

After couple of seconds I gave her a handkerchief and she took it. Then I just sit beside her, I didn't feel akward.

We watched stars and she started to cry, I can't look at her that way so I put my hand on her sholder and pulled her in my embrace she hugged me and I'm sure that I heared when she whispered "I miss you so much" but I didn't understand why she said so. I held her tightly. I felt that I need to protect her what ever it takes. She wasn't a sranger for me. I can feel that.

--------------------------------

End of chapter 2

I'M NOT A GOOD WRITER BUT I'M TRYING :))