03 - Dream: She is so familiar to...

My shirt was wet, because of her tears.

"Please, stop crying. Who did this to you? And why are you crying?" My heart was too kind that I would let her to be alone and just go away. By the way it almost midnight and it's too dangerous. I waited for her answer, but she didn't respond.

"Please, aswer me" I begged.

"I'm so sorry that you need to be with me. I'm just...." And she stopped with those words.

Eun Mi POV

"I'm just..." And then I realize that he didn't recognize me. I don't know what to say. After those years I changed, he changed.

When he became a singer I drove to Seoul and with my car I drove in to the lake. I almost died, but one gyu... You know him. I am sure... He saved me. My face looked very bad, and now it looks not good, but I had plastic surgery which helped me a little and of course for that surgery that gyu paid.

I living in his old apartament and cleaning it, doing meals because sometimes he came to his house and we eating together.

He asking me, how I am and else. He saying me about person who sit beside me and I am in his embrace.

How I could be so silly? How I could let him go? But now... We will never be together... Because why? Because I am a beast. I need to het him go....

But I can't....

Yesung POV

She was in silent. She didn't say any words, just crying. "Please don't cry. I can't look at you..." now she answered.

"Then leave me, leave and never come back" Maybe I did for her something? I don't understand.

"Ani (No) I won't leave you. It's too dangerous. Where are you living? I'll take you home" Her hands was tightly grabbed my shirts. I thought that she doesn't want to let me go.

"Ani, ani... I don't want to go home. I wanna be with you. I don't wanna lose you again" She said that sentence and my heart jumped a little because and I don't know why.

I just realize that she so familiar to her. Her hair the same, height, eyes, lips, but it's not she... I think... But she is something for me from the past.

I think...

--------------------------------------

End of chapter 3