12 - What's wrong?

I'm sitting in the living room with my group mates and we are watching tv. I don't know from where it come but I got a pilow in my face.

"Yah! Who throw it?" I questioned.

"You was in the other world, so I did it".

"Ya! Hyung, I told you that when I'm thinking don't disturb me"

"Ya! Pabo, how are you talking with your leader?! Aish... This kid don't know any maners of human"

"Mianhe, hyung. I'm just with too good mood that I'd think about maners" I smiled at him.

"Ok. So, when you already with us. Tell us, what's in your mind?"

"Oh, oh... I know!" Sungmin shouted from the other sofa.

"What is it?" I asked not sure.

"I can show you. Just wait a minute" and he run away like a psycho.

"What's wrong with him?" Ryeowook asked when saw him running to the up stairs.

"He will show us why Yesung is dozen off"

"You still don't know?" he asked a little bit shoked.

"Bwo? You know that too?" Leeteuk asked. Now I really was confused.

"You didn't know that some paparrazi cought Yesung with a girl?" all of our jaw fell to the ground.

"Agh... I wanted to tell that! We all heard when Sungmin shouted from second floor.

Some of us started laught but some of us jaw still was on the floor.

"Oh, there it goes. Those precious photos" came Sungmin with happy expresion.

"Bwo?!" I can believe.

"Bwo?!" Leeteuk jumped from excitenment.

"Jincha?! Finally they're together!" said Donghae with happy face. All of us turned to him and he instantly looked calm when saw my unsatisfied face.

"I-I-I mean he finally have a girlfriend" he looked away awkward and added. "Let's see how Eun Mi looks like"

Damn it, Donghae!!! Can you be more dumb?

"How do you know her name?" Sungmin said.

"Ammm... I-I saw it on your laptop maybe an hour ago" he avoid all off us eyes.

"Whatever. Let see those photos" said Leeteuk and we all get back to Sungmin's laptop.

I need to remember later that I need to kill Donghae.

"Wow... She's really beautiful, hyung" Eunhyun said a little bit shoked.

"Let me see too" Kyuhyun layed his head on my sholder and saw my Eun Mi.

When Kyuhyun saw her his eyes was like two big moons and after couple of seconds we all was in shock.

"Kyuhyun, what's wrong?!" Leeteuk shouted when we all were frozen when his hands was on his head.

"My head. It feells like it can blow... Aaa..." we all looked with horror, until I call emergency and we all rushed to the hospital.

Now we all sitting in the lobby and waiting for doctor to hear about Kyuhyun.

-----------------

After 2 days we get Kyu back home. It was false alarm. We all thought that it may be complications after accident and doctor said that his memory coming back.

"Yesung, can you talk with me for a second?" Kyuhyun asked with tired voice.

"Of course. Let's go to my room". 

When we get to my room he didn't wait.

"Hyung, I know Eun Mi. And I know why she left you"

-------------------------

End of chapter 12