01 - Dream: My first love.

CathySUJUelf I want to dedicate this chapter and all story to you because I wouldn't start to write it without you :)

Yesung POV

„Yay. This concert is over. I'm thirsty" I took a bootle with water and drank all of it.

„Wow, you were really thirsty" said Kyuhyun who came with me in to the changing room.

„What are we going to do now?" questioned Ryeowook just walked in the room.

„Why are you asking?" I asked. „Because a lots of fans waiting for us."

„We are going to sign for them" I said happily and went out of that room with a big smile.

After my solo song It Has To Be You I always remember my first love, Eun Mi, because I wrote this song many years ago and she inspired me. She was the first girl I sang to and said that I love, but she didn't feel the same.

I didn't see her 5 years, since I was in our concert with Super Junior K.R.Y. Because of her I wrote a lots of songs, like Love Really Hurts, Blind For Love and other.

I think that I don't love her anymore, but I'm very thankful for her because if I woudn't met her, I would never star sing and write songs.

Okay. I went near the signing table and smiled and wawed for all fans. After few minutes Ryeowook and Kyuhyun also came. We sit in the our places and start to sign, many girls wanted photos, but we said that we will give photos after signing.

So... After maybe 2 hours we almost finished signing. The last girl came and gave her photo. She was very shy and kept her head down when I signed for her, I didn't unterstand why.

When she walked away I stood up and tried to ask her, but a lots of fans was in front of me and I just can't get through them. I tried to follow her and...

Yes. She stopped in the end of the row. I will talk withg her. But just for now I need to wait...

----------------------------------

End of chapter 1

I'M SORRY FOR MISTAKES.