09 - Surprise!

"Why? Why are you asking?" I was in shock from her suddent question.

"Oh, it's nothing I wonder maybe you want to go out some date?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" I giggled.

"Hey, stop it. You know that I miss you. I want to ask you so many questions."

"What kind of questions? You can ask now" I smiled at her.

"It's a secret... And of course I'm kidding. I just want to talk in more comfortable and less crowded place because after 30min here will be more five people because I'm living with my cousins"

"Oh, ok. We can go now" I suggested.

Eun Mi's POV

I can't tell him the truth. It's better that we just get out of here that I could forget about my life and remember about those times when I was happy. When he suggested to go out. I was grabing his hand and draging him out.

"Wow... It was really rare, when you acted like this. I think you changed or just missed me" he teased me and  I rolled my eyes.

"Still so full of yourself?" I asked when remembered how much he loved him self.

"Yup. And you still the same annoying but yet and adorable, my little girl" he smiled with his wonderful smile.

Now my face was all red and I couldn't bring myselft to look at him.

Finally we reached park when we played long long time ago.

Why I left him?

Why my parents didn't find solution like just borrow some money.

I think it would be much better if they would let me die but before that I was here.

With those ugly people which I work.

I hope someday I can get out of there but now I need money.

Of course I can't ask for Yesung's help because he will never talk with me again. I know him.

"Eun Mi?" he suddently asked and I remembered how I liked how he say my name

"Yes?" my heart skipped beat because I was afraid of his question which left his mouth.

"Why you left?" I need to tell him.

No. Then he will be pity for me and I don't need it.

Yes, I need to tell him. Maybe he will help me.

No, I can't ask for money.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes....

I was thinking hardly when he hugged me.

"If you don't want to tell me right now I won't forse you, okay?"

I nodded in his chest and he continued.

"I will wait. When you will be ready tell me and I will be near you just in second. I don't care if then will be concert. You are my little girl" I could feel that he's smiling and I couldn't help to stop my tears.

His shirt was wet from my tears and he just hugged my tigher.

"It's okay. I'm here and I'm for you"

I was forgotten how much I loved him.

Yes, I just fell in love with him again and I don't fell happy bacause our love is impossible.

------------------------------

End of chapter 9

I suck, right? Sorry for so, so late update but I just don't know what to write and just now I got some ideas. I think I will update new chapter soon.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER: FAM&VOTE&COMMENT. ^^