11 - "What's wrong with me?"

All this morning I kept thinking about those strange incidents. Who is that girl? Why she refused my help and run away?

I walked in one place in my room and I remembered my dream

I'm walking on the beach and watching sunset, when I turn my head right I saw a girl. I can't see her face but she's smiling.

I felt that she squeezed my hand and I saw how tight our fingers are interwined. It's like I never wanted to let go her.

But suddently everything changed.

Some guys came and took her away from me. She shouted for help and I ran to her but it was too late...

She disapeared...

I lost her...

I lost her and I even don't know who but it hurts...

Hurts a lot...

I woke up then and it wasn't good mood today I went with my shedule and I couldn't concentrate.

My mind was blank. I kept thinking about her. I need to go somewhere where I can get my mind of her. And now just one name came into my head...

Eun Mi...

I called her and we met at the park. Yesterday she told me to forget her but today she acts like nothing was happened. It think I won't get it again or she'll run again.

Now we were sitting on the bench and eating ice-cream. I looked at her and she seemed happy, with no worries and I wanted to be like that.

We didn't talk... Not even a word but it was comfortable silence whom she broke.

"You know I ofter go here. It's like my second home. Here is all of ours memories. I remember all your jokes, pranks and words you said to me even if we were so young" she smiled not looking at me.

"Eun Mi. Do you remember that day when we were about six and I told you something?" I asked curious.

"Of course. How can I forget? I'm yours" and with it she blushed and burried her face into her arms.

She looked so cute. And I didn't feel how I leaned to her and moved her hand from her face and whispered very near her face

"You're still mine, right?" and when she nodded I moved closer. My breathing was heavy so as hers. Her breath touched my face when our lips almost brushed.

Firstly I turned my head to kiss her left cheek.

"I miss you so much" Then I travelled to her's another cheek and kissed it.

"And I waited so long and I want to ask you something, can I?" Then I kissed her foreheard and looked at her eyes, when she nodded I leaned at her and our's foreheads were touching. I interwined our fingers.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked and I couldn't wait for her answer when I kissed her.

At first it was very careful and soft kiss and when I wanted to pull away her arms was around my neck and she deepend our kiss.

I moaned and now my arms was on her waist. I bite her lip asking for entrance when she let me and I slipped my tongue in her warm mouth and our tongues touched.

I never felt better and happier, than having her in my arms. She's my first love and I still love her.

We make out on the bench and I could feel that she's smiling so do I. After our kiss I hugged her so tight and burried my face in her neck.

"I love you, Lee Eun Mi" I whisperred and hugged her tighter.

---------------------

End Of chapter 11

Benni3 I hope you like it and it doesn't sound lame. :D

SO...  THEIR FIRST KISS. I NEVER WROTE SCENE LIKE THIS IN ENGLISH AND IT SOUNDS... STRANGE. =.=

SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES. ^^

IF YOU LIKED THIS FAN&VOTE&COMMENT ^^