08 - "I need to meet her. Just once" - Yesung

I can't believe. She already have a child.

"Eun.. Eun Mi?"

"Kimmy?" she asked with soft voice. She didn't change a bit.

"How are you?" I felt so awkward talking with her.

"I'm good but I'm sorry I need to hurry. I'll be free after some hours that maybe we can meet?"

"Yes, of course. Just give me your number" we changed our numbers and I get home.

After a half and hour my phone buzzed. I've got a message.

- Come to my house at 7.00 p.m. I want to talk with you. Eun Mi :)

-Okay. I'll be there. Yesung.

I looked up on the clock and it said that now is 6 p.m. so I have just an hour. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. What am I doing? How I will say to her that I still like her? I can't.

Wait... So I still like her... Aish... What is wrong with me? One day I'm saying that I don't love her and other that I do?

Whaaaat? Ok, I need to chill out.

I changed my clothes and went out. Her house was near mine so I decided to walk.

I get near her house after couple of minutes and knocked the door Eun Mi quickly openned door and I saw how beautiful she is. My heart started to beat so fast that I thought that it may get out of the place. I didn't see her for ages.

"Will you come in? Or just going to stare like this?" she laughed. "Oo... Ye... I'm coming".

"Sooo... How have you been in those years?" I asked.

"Oh. I was okey. Just Carlos gives me a lot of problems"

"And who is Carlos?" his heart started to beat faster again.

"He's my baby. Not mine really but my brother. Do you remember him? I'm babysitting him for couple of months when he with his wife gone to Paris for their second honeymoon" she smiled and a big big rock moved from my heart. I felt so easy. That sentence made smile on my lips.

"What's wrong Yesungie? Your smile says that something good happened" she smiled at him.

"It's just... I'm happy that I saw you again after those years."

"Don't trie to lie me, Kim Jong-woon. I know you very well" she lought.

"Ok, ok... I was a little bit scared when you said that you have a child" that nervous lought.

"And why is that?"

"Because... Because... I just... I just didn't think that you will have kids in years like this"

"Oh, come on. I'm 28 already. I'm pretty old, ya know" she loughed again. Oh my God why her smile is so beautiful?

"Not as old as I am"

"Yah!" she bursed from lough and I got a little shock.

"What?"

"You older than me just two months. You look scared. Did I do something wrong?" Her face changed in sad.

"No, no... Everything is good. It's just me. I never thought that I will meet you again. And you seems to be very happy and didn't miss me"

"Yah! I watched all your tv shows, music videos and other stuffs so how can I miss you?" I never thought that she watched those and even that she didn't change a bit.

"You know? You didn't change a bit." I asked her with tiny smile.

"I know that. But you did" her cheeks turn a little bit red.

"Ok. About what embarresing minds you though now?" I still her knew too well

"You... You loo-ook more handsome" From that moment she avoided my gaze and my face just lit up. I got up and walked to her and hugged her so tight that she begged me to stop.

"Ok, Mr. Handsome, get over your self, you can let me go because I'm going to die here" I just loosened it a bit and said

"You know that I missed you so, that ever can let you go" I sang it when it popped in my mind.

"You're still singing. You sang to me only then but now you are singing for all those fans"

"No, those songs was all for you" I wisperred that she can't hear me.

"I always knew that in the future you'll be very famous. I was the fist who created your fan web even when you weren't that popular like now"

"Jeongmal? (Really)"

"Ne. You was my bestfriend and I had to do that" she giggled.

"Ok."

"So, Mr. Kim how's your love life?" she asked me and I frozed.

---------------------------

End of chapter 8

OK. I FINISHED IT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. I DON'T KNOW IF I NEED TO WRITE IT MORE. :)