06 - "Who is she for me?" - KyuHyun

KyuHyun's POV

When I heard that Donghae came to Yesung's room I tried to listen to them conversation. I know, I know that that's very bad but I am Kyuhyun... Evil maknae of Super Junior. Everything is possible for me.

So... Step by step I came up the stairs and start to listen...

"Donghae. Give it back!" screamed Yesung.

"Wow. It's amayzing. It's still about that girl?" told Donghae with surprise.

Wait a minute. About what girl? Does Yesung fell in love? Then I heard

"Yeah. I dreamed today about her." Who is she? And why she is so special that I don't know her? I need to know.

I entered the room and asked

"Well, well. So whose is that chosen you writing songs?" I don't know why I said those first words but it sounds like really evil. Keke...

"Y-y-y-o-u listened?" Asked Yesung.

"Sorry but I didn't know that you have serious talk" I apoligized. But really, if I would knew that earlier, I won't listen for them conversation.

"If you weren't in our group you already will be dead. But when you are..." Yesung was cut of because Donghae interupted him

"That's OK. Anyway someday you would know about her" Said Donghae.

"No, it's not OK, that was my secret and no one... no one needs to know her! I'm really going crazy" Said Yesung and sat on his bed

"I'm sorry Kyu but it's very hard for me. She was the first my love and for now the only one"

"No problem. Maybe you know her name and surname?"

"Yeah. But why do you need it?"

"I can find her" "How?" He stand up with the sparks in his eyes.

"It's easy. Internet is everywhere"

"What do you mean?"

"You stupid, I can find her in the internet. Maybe she have Twitter or Facebook or some other accounts"

"When you said that you can find her it seems that I don't want to..." He stopped saying

" You don't wan't to? Why?" I asked after a little while. "I don't want to find her. I think that if I will find her then my all carrier and my songs will be over. I don't what it"

"Stop saying that because you said that million times" Said Donghae.

" But now I'm serious"

"But still I wan't to know her name and surname" I need to find that girl and I need to talk to her.

"For what?"

"I just interested of her look"

" Oh... What ever. She is Lee Eun Mi "

Why this name is so familiar to me? I need to find out. Today I will find her and I need to meet her. Maybe she's still in South Korea or maybe in China.

China? What the hell was from China?

Anyway... How do I know that? Ohh... My headache cames back. After car accident doctors said that I forgot some of my memory. Maybe it's coming back?

"Kyuhyun, you need to came back to this world?" Screamed Donghae in my ear. Aish... This guy.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO SCREAM. I CAN HEAR YOU" I screamed back to his ear and he jumped.

"Haha..."

"Someday you will get for that. I swear" I just started to laught and get out of the room.

All day in my minds was just that name Eun Mi. Who is she? When everyone goes to bed I will look and now I need to look like always and go to SM TOWN to prepare for K.R.Y. corcert.

----------------------------

End of chapter 6