10 - "I need to go"

Yesung's POV

She didn't tell me why but I couldn't forse her to say it if she's not ready.

Now, we sat under the tree in our old spot. My arm is over her sholder.

I felt warm air flooding across my face and I was happy having my princess here.

I looked down at hel and she was playing with hers fingers. After that time when she cried we didn't speak.

She avoid my gaze and just looked at the gound.

I couldn't stand that silence anymore.

"Eun Mi?" I broke the silence. And after my words she started to tremble.

"Eun Mi? What wrong with you, your trembling?"

I grabbed her shoulder and make her look at me. I lifted her chin with my thumb and her eyes were watery again.

"I-I'm so-sorry. I want to tell you but I can't. Please, understand." She hugged me as tightly as she can and I fell like tears forming in my eyes too.

"It's okay. Don't crie. I don't care that you don't say me anything just be with me" I don't know how I managed to say those words but after it we both froze.

She was the first who broke the silence, this time.

"Yesung? I'm sorry. I can't. I can't let you to be in this danger. Please, don't find me anymore. Because if you do, you will get in a lot of danger. I can't say why. Just please forgive me" I can't believe that she really said those words to me.

She left me.

She's in the danger.

She's not gonna tell me what's wrong.

And now she's running again.

No, I won't let it happen again.

Once, I let her go.

Second time I will make her to fall for me.

Step by step I walked home. Thinking about her. Why she's doing it to me? Then why she asked to meet, if later she run away? Maybe she really is in danger?

I didn't realized when rain drops slowly fell on me. Drop after drop and now I'm wet.

But I don't care. I don't care. I just want Eun Mi. She's my.....

I heard some girl screams and I ran to that dirrection where it come from.

I sneaked out of corner and watched a little. I saw one man slapping hard in her face and she fell on the ground. I was prepared to go there when man spoke.

"Don't you ever there to go somewhere without my permision. And especially with a guy. If Jack wasn't my good friend and wouldn't tell me, maybe now you will be in mars with him." He bend ower her and slapped hard one more time.

But girl didn't crie. Her head was lowerred and she didn't move. That guy walked away like nothing was happend and I fast was in front of that girl.

I bent down and she started to tremble.

"Hey, don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you" I saw her body reaction and with her hair all over her face she looked at me. I can't tell how she looks but her eyes are very pretty.

The next thing I saw that that girl stands up and runs aways.

What the hell is going on. All girls is running away from me.

Maybe I just need to stop doing it.

-----------------------------

End of chapter 10

SO, I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE INTERESTING. AND NOW I PREFER WRITING FROM YESUNGIE'S POV I DON'T KNOW WHY.

IF YOU LIKED IT FAN&VOTE&COMMENT.

BYE BYE...