It's Party Time!!!

Sorry for the long wait guys... I was having some writer's block with this story and dealing with studying for finals this week and next. Anywho, here's the new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. Vote/Comment/Fan if you like and hopefully, I can get the next chapter out sooner than I did this time. 

Niall’s POV

My first week went by… nicely, I guess you could say. I hung out with George and Darcy and at times Louis too. I kept thinking about Liam, though, and the fact that he has a girlfriend…. Such a bitch, might I add. Besides that, there was homework and my little afterschool activities of trying to help Zayn. I know I could have just told my ex bully that George fancied him as well, but I guess I wanted a bit of payback? Then again, it seemed to bite me in the arse as Zayn, who is surprisingly a bit self-conscious kept wanting everything to be perfect.

In the end, we came up with him meeting us at Darcy’s party, then they just so happen to bump into each other. Then I would convince George to meet me up on the roof to hang out, where I wouldn’t be but instead Zayn would be there with a whole romantic set-up with rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries. Who would have thought that the guy that terrorized me in middle school and who is known as the bad boy was such a complete romantic. It was a complete shock when he let me in on his plan. All I thought he wanted me to do was just to get them talking then leave them alone or something, but that? That blew my mind. Zayn was a nice guy after all just for some reason chose to hide behind that rep of his. I’ll admit it, it was a very cute idea and I knew for a fact that it would have George swooning like no tomorrow. He so owes me. I hope that if or when the tables are turned he’d do the same for me. Of course, I highly doubt Liam would ever be mine in that sense… I could still stare at him at lunch and wish, though, right?

Laying on my back, I stared at my ceiling. It was finally Friday and I was over at George’s house, well technically his cousin Harry’s house, but whatever. We had decided that I was going to spend the night after the party so he wouldn’t have to be alone or something like that. I asked him what he meant since I knew Harry would be here too after the party, but he changed the topic before it even really got started, weird.

“Okay, mate, what do you think about this one?” George asked me as he pulled out another shirt and pants combination. We had been trying to come up with the perfect outfits for the past hour, well… he had been trying to come up with his own. He wanted to look perfect just in case Zayn showed up or he saw him or something, I’m so glad he doesn’t know about the plan. If he knew, I knew for a fact he’d be more in a panicked frenzy than he is for a ‘what if’ possibility. It’s that reason alone that I forced myself to stay calm and make sure he does find the perfect outfit. When tonight happened and he found out I helped set it all up, he’d be super pissed at me if I let him not look perfect for his surprise date. I smirked at the thought as I sat up on my elbows and peered over at my new best friend.

“Hmm…” I hummed as I looked over his dark jeans and simple button down shirt and smiled. “You look perfect, mate!” I assured him with a nod. He really did. It was simple yet it worked and I knew that Zayn would really love him in anything or nothing - he let that slip once too- so there were no problems there. I watched as George smiled brightly and started to bounce up and down in excitement. Oh, just wait until later.

“Thanks, Ni!” He said before he scurried off to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

For me, I knew that I didn’t have anyone in particularly that I was trying to impress so I was just going to dress to fit him needs. Besides, who knows, I could meet another hot guy. Yeah, I do need to get over Liam. He’s not available and he’s straight… All the reasons why I needed to get over him. it was a sad but true fact, so I decided then that I was just going to have fun at the party and go with the flow.