Just When You Think You're Safe, It All Comes Back To Haunt You

-Gerard's POV-(returning to when Ray busts into the room)

"What about her?" I asked darkly, remembering the she had run out of the room.

I was still confused on why he was out of breath. Had he... Been running?

"Ray, what the fuck is going on?" I decided to address the situation instead of beating the shit out of Frank. We'd continue this conversation later.

I was beginning to get anxious because not only did Ray looked panicked, he looked.... He he looked afraid. Ray may get worried sometimes, but he was never scared.

He breathed before raising his wild eyes to me.

"I don't know how they did it Gerard. I just don't know..." He began rambling.

"RAY! Calm the fuck down and tell what happened and where's Anastasia?" Now I was beginning to panic. What was he talking about? Who did what?

"They found us Gerard." He finally said. "Fucking Lee Gideon found us!"

I stopped.

I couldn't say anything.

Lee Gideon?

No, there has to be a mistake.

There's no way he could have us. There's no way he could have found me.

"There-there has to be a mistake." I stuttered, not mentally processing the shit we were in.

Ray shook his head slowly.

Frank just stayed back against the wall, but he brought his hands to his head.

"Are you saying-" he started flatly before taking a deep breath. "Are you saying he got Anastasia?" Frank asked.

Ray just slowly nodded his head, still wide eyed.

"Fucking shit," I said, beginning to feel myself lose my temper. "FUCKING SHIT!" I screamed, slamming my fist against the counter. My fist immediately stung with pain, but the fury and adrenaline blocked it out.

Frank out his hands in front of his face. "DAMMIT!" He screamed.

Ray sat down on the bed and just stared at the ground bleakly.

"I don't understand. How did he fucking find us?" Ray said bleakly.

We all understood the situation completely. We'd left Lee with nothing three years ago, and now he was coming back.

"He couldn't have rebuilt what he had!" Frank began pacing in desperation and panic. "We made sure that there was nothing left! So how the hell did he find us?"

"I should've killed him when I had the chance!" I grew angry with my myself. Three years ago I had the barrel of a gun pointing straight as Lee's forehead, and I let him go. I let the bastard live. I didn't even think about how this would come back to haunt us.

Ray was still staring at the floor. "Well what the hell are we going to do?" He said.

I looked at him. "What the fuck do you mean 'what the hell are we going to do?'" I spat. "We're going to get Anastasia  back!"

We couldn't leave her with him.

I couldn't leave her with him.

Ray looked at me sorrowfully. "Gerard..." He began slowly. "You and I both know shit will go down if we try to confront him. It's what he wants; Anastasia was the bait. I don't know how he knew, but he took her..."