A Key to a Secret Past Found

After Robin and Pokemaster went back inside their house/channel, Robin decided to try to do that world traveling spell, again. "Seriously, this is literally the 2000th time I've tried to do it!" Robin yelled at himself in his head in anger. After Robin calmed himself down, he decided to try to do the spell one last time, if he failed...he would try not to ever do the spell again. So Robin tried to do it...but be ended up accidentally putting a small sized hole in one of the walls in his room. He also used to much magical energy which can be pretty bad for Unicorns and Alicorns since it can take 3-5 whole days to get all that energy back and Unicorns and Alicorns can get so weak that they can actually feel themselves weak and they can only use tiny spells such as a levitation spell, and at times if they use up all their magical energy...they can die since they are so weak! Coughing noises (Sigh) "Well, that went far worse than I expected. So...I barley have any magical energy left, so all I can use is a levitation spell, and I have a hole in my wall. So I might as well...wait a second." Robin said as he was about to turn away from the hole in his wall. "What is that?" Robin asked himself as he squinted his eyes a little as he saw a small thing in the hole in the hole that looked like an old small box made out of some wood from an Oak Tree. Robin wanted to go to Aqua Heart and Pokemaster and tell them about it, but some force seemed to tempt Robin into seeing what the small box was, suddenly he couldn't take it anymore, he walked right up to the hole and used a levitation spell to pick it up and blew the dust off of it. And when he tried opening it, it was locked so Robin used a key spell to open the box and when he opened it...there was a necklace with two horseshoes in the shape of a heart with black and yellow gemstones on it. Robin blew the dust off of that and stared at it as he set the box down on his desk and while he started to have questions about the necklace. "How long has this been in there, why was it in there, who did it belong to?" Robin thought as he continued staring at the necklace. "I have no idea if they will know, but maybe I should ask my parents, yeah...that's what I'll do." Robin said to himself. Robin hid the necklace in his mane and out walked his door and went near the living room where his parents were. Aqua Heart was doing weather experiments with tiny clouds to see if they could make rain drops and snowflakes in different shapes and Pokemaster was...playing Pokemon X&Y on a 3DS? Well anyway, Robin went near the entrance of the living room and stood waiting for one of his parents to notice him. After 3 minutes, Aqua Heart decided to take a small break from her experement and when she looked up she nudged Pokemaster a little and he looked up as well. "Hello Robin, what is it?" "Nothing, I was just wondering what this was." Robin said as he took out the necklace. To be continued...
........................................................................
Author's Note

Sorry if you all felt like it took longer to publish this chapter, I accidentally left my fanficticion planner/notebook at school over the weekend.