Chapter 9

It was finally Saturday, and Erica and I offered to go over to Marques' house to help set up for his party.

"So you're just going to lay there Erica " I said as we dragged the chairs out of the garage to the pool side where Erica laid.

"Yup" she replied through her sunglasses

"Classic Erica" Marques shook his head whilst helping.

 "How long have you guys known each other?"

 "Me and E... go back far...9 years... I think" He hauled a table overt to where I stood and set it down with a thud.

 I wasn't as nervous around Q as I was around Chris. Q just had this smile that was so pure and uplifting.

 "After 9 years of knowing Erica your still friends with her? I'm finding it hard after 2 weeks" I laughed

"Hey, I'm right here" her voice travelled from behind me

"Exactly Erica you should be right here" I added

"Ohh she's' a character alright, but she's like my sister. I don't have any choice but to deal with her" He chuckled

"I'm still here Q" we ignored her

 "So does that make us cousins to?" I joked

 "You can't be serious!" he looked away, passed me "Anthony?!"

"What?" I turned around to see the 5foot 7 male who should topless in some jeans with his shirt over his shoulder. Anthony had beautiful hazel eyes, which explained why he was sooo cocky. He was classic pretty boy.

 "I've been calling your dumbass for half an hour" He yelled. "We got the food. Come help us bring it over here!" Q shouted.

 Anthony jogged over to us. "Ant, you remember Jay right?"

 "How could I forget" He leaded in and hugged me. I awkwardly rubbed his back whilst looking at Q for help. This hug was just lasting to long, I'm sure he was trying to feel up.

 "Ant! Stop messing around! Are you gonna help or not?" Q said irritably.

"Damn Q relax, I'm just giving her a hug" he finally pulled away

"I know I'm supposed to be helping, but is there anywhere I could go to get changed. Only I don't want to be in my jeans when everyone gets here" I said awkwardly

 "Sure, feel free to use any room on the third floor, mines da the second on the left" Q smiled

"If you need any help with anything... anything. Just call and I'll come running" Anthony rubbed his hands eyeing me up and down.

"Can stop being a creep for just a second?" Marques seemed frustrated

 I ran up the stairs of the big house and found a bathroom. I got undressed and put on a plain red bikini. Erica was wearing a white one which complemented her light skin but I had to stand out today. Knowing that Chris was going to be her I pulled out all the stops. I was lucky to be busty with an ass, however on the flipside I was finding it hard to pull this off without looking like a complete slut. Erica was lucky in that she had thick thighs but no ass, she could wear anything with her slim waist.

After doing my hair and makeup, there was no way I was going to let the water touch above my neck, I sat down on the toilet seat and began to lotion my legs. A hard knock at the door made me jump.

I opened the door "Sorry...I didn't....ermm...waoohh...arrrhhhh....sorry I was just..." it was Chris.

He could barely keep his eyes on my face as he stood in front of me. "Oh don't worry I'm done with the bathroom, let me just get my stuff and it's all yours" I teased and walked to my bag, giving him a better view. Fuck a Cherise. I walked out of the bathroom and I felt his glare touching every inch of my body as I walked into Q's room to put my stuff down.

By 10:30 the party was in full swing, music blasting people drinking, dancing and eating.

Q and I were hanging out in the pool with my new friend Kyle, Anthony, Ariane, Erica and Dominique. "Ayyeeeee! I got an idea" everyone was just a little bit tipsy but Dominique was touching on drunk.

 "What is it Dom" I giggles in the warm water

 "How bout we play truth or Dare" Everyone agreed and things started to get heated.

"Well being the badest bitch. I'm gonna go first" Erica let out a slash in the water and we all laughed. "Truth or dare Jayyy" Erica was already slurring her words

"A bad bitch always picks dare"

 "I dare youuuuu too.....errrm... lemme thinkkkk....I dare you to kiiiisssss....MARK-US!" Everyone started laughing and chanting.

 "Okay I'll do it" I felt him touch my hand under the water.

"Come here" He was inches away and his voice had gotten low and intimate.

 I felt my body reacting. Suddenly, I became very sober and aware. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Marques stood up in the water and walked towards me, trapping me in the corner edge of the pool. He put his hands on either side of me managing to block everyone's view.

 Our lips touched.

He parted my lips with his tongue, and sucked me in. I felt myself pushing closer to him, my hands running down his cut abs to the elastic of his trunks. Even in the water, I could feel his erection hard on my thigh. A quiet moan escaped my lips.

 I don't know what came over me. This wasn't me. What was I doing? This guy was literally a stranger.

 I stopped to look at him.

 Fuck he was beautiful. Could see the burning in his eyes and he could see the lust in my eyes.

Our lips touched again.

 He let go of the edge of the pool and grabbed my ass as I wrapped my legged around his waist. This time he kissed me roughly whilst his hands explored my body. The kiss alone had me ready to have me convulse. I wanted more of Marques.

 "woaaahhhhhhh yall need to get a room" Erica's voice finally torn me away from him.

"Is that how y'all kiss in England?" Dom laughed along with everyone at the sight of our embarrassed expressions.

 "Okayyy who's next?" I tried to remove the attention from me and Q. But that was hard considering he placed me on his lap and all I could feel was his hardness on my bottom. I couldn't keep a straight face.

"Ariiii. It's your turn"

 "Why me?" Ariane chuckled. In her drunken state it was clear that Ariane couldn't keep her hand off Anthony.

"Truth or dare hoe" Erica splashed everyone in excitement

"Dare!"

 "Okayy. I've got a gooood one. Why don't you give Anthony a strip tease" Dominique laughed uncontrollability

"Fuck it! Commmmmmme onn Ant" Ariane got out the pool in her stripped bikini and sat him down on a chair in front of us. As she started dancing and caressing her body I decided leave the pool.

"Were you going?"Q whispered in my ear and he freed my thighs from his grip.

 "I've got a headache, I need to lie down"

"Here, you know where my room is right? It should be empty" he gave me the key around his neck

"Thank you"

 "Do you need me to keep you company?" he asked rubbing my shoulder.

 I did but lied. "no I'll be fine"

My buzz was wearing off and I needed to lie down. Somewhere quiet. Away from Q and his magical hands. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed upstairs to his room.

 On unlocking the door and turning on the light I was surprised.

 "Chris? What are you doing here?"