Chris

Chris

Damm, who that?!”  Marques groaned. He always had his eyes on some honey.

“Who?” I answered

“Look over there, c’ross the road comin’ out the black car”. He said, pausing the video game we’d been playing for the last 2 hours to look out the window.  “Marques get back here so I can whoop ya ass at this game” I laughed walking over to the window were he now stood. Shit. Who was that?. Shawty was a straight 10. Long curly black hair, Chocolate skin and she was wearing the hell out some booty shorts. “Shit she fine Q” I stared as I watch some dude in a suite get her bags.

“Now that what I’m talking about.  How long do you think before I’m tapping that ass?” he turned around and smirked at me while rubbing his hand. I couldn’t help but laugh. Marques?. Q?. Getting it in with her? Pssht nigga was trippin’.

“Why ya’ laughing Chris? Don’t you think I could hit that?” He asked.

“Nahh Homie you don’t have a hope in hell. Your virgin ass ain’t bout that. C’mon let’s get to this game. She aight’ but she aint that fine” I joked retaking my position on the bed.

“Is that a bet?” he sat next to me.

“Nahh it’s a fact” I chuckled

“Aight we’ll see about that”

Just as we were about to getting back to the game my momma came up and opened the door. Damn what did I do now?.  “All yall do all day is play video games. Don’t yall have anything better to do?” she complained standing in front of the TV.

“But MJ its summer” Q moaned

“Boy I know what season it is. Anyways, Miss Tasha’s daughter just moved in across the road and it would be nice if yall went over and said hi and stuff...” She told us.

“Damm Momma, Miss Tasha got a kid?” I was completely shocked. Miss Tasha didn’t look a day over 30 and the chick that got out the car look at least 19. Something didn’t add up.

“Yes Christopher she does and you and Marques are going to go over tomorrow and show her around okay?” she sighed rolling her eyes

 “Why us Mj?” Q complained.

“Because Marques.” Mom rolled her eyes and walked out the room slaming the room and mumbled something rude no doubt.