2.)

Welcome To The Academy

"Hey there, you must be the new transfer student." A male about 6'2, shoulder length blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, pearly white teeth, and perfect features walked over to where I stood. He held out his larger hand for me to shake. "My name is Derek Parnell, headmasters son." Oh god he's one of those pampered people. Looks like I'm going to have to be nice to this one, especially since his dad is the headmaster.

"I'm Karman. Karman Shay." I took his hand into mine before shaking it softly. His hand lingered onto mine a little longer before he finally let go.

What the hell was wrong with him?

"Well Karman I welcome you to our school. I'm sure you'll make it here. . Since your really cute in all. Anyway let me give you a tour." Derek quickly turned around and began to walk away. My feet padded against the walkway as his walking pace with his long legs was basically a jogging pace for my short. "This is the main hall. It's basically where the cafeteria, club room, library, school office, lounge room, game room, and auditorium is. We also have all the sports areas including the track field in the back, which you'll need your student ID pad to unlock each gate with."

Processing this information took a moment. I was pretty sure that I had one of those confused, ugly, awkward faces trying to listen to everything he was saying.

"Is everything alright Karman?" The way he said my name name kind of made me uncomfortable. The words rolled off his lips like he was all to familiar with it and it's only been about half a day.

"Yeah. . . I'm fine. It's just gonna be a little difficult to get used to."

"Understandable, but I'm sure you'll be fine." He shrugged before abruptly stoping. "Hey Luke." Derek waved excitedly, they obviously know each other whilst I am the third wheel.

Great.

"Hey Derek." This man, in the words of what a girl would say, was gorgeous. He stood at 6'3 which would tower over my form, his hair a darkish brown yet midnight black tousled in short curls, his hazel green eyes hidden behind a pair of thick lashes and strong facial features. His body, oh god that body. . . The black uniform jacket, white button-up, and dress pants couldn't contain those muscles he had. Was the dude an athletic!? More importantly. . . Did he have a six-pack! This man was a mouthwatering God. . Even his neck and collar bone seemed so kissab-

"What the hell is wrong with me!?" I reached up and gripped onto my hair. Both men stared at me curiously and cautiously. Had I said that out loud?

"Umm. . Is everything alright Karman?" The blonde blinked. The look he gave blankly screamed his confusion. It was then my gaze came in lock with Luke. The corner of his pink full lips perked up with amusement. Was he internally laughing at me?

"Yeah. . Everything's fine."

"Okay. . ." Derek turned towards Luke who once again, held a blank expression as if he wasn't internally laughing at me just mere seconds ago. My eyebrow twitched with annoyance. This guy just totally became unattractive and uninteresting. "Well it was good seeing you around, I'm gonna show the cutie where everything is." He gave a friendly smile before walking past the bipolar dummy, but as he walked I couldn't help but notice the shoulder bump they did and the whisper Derek said to him. The only words I could here from that sentence was 'Don't' and 'Mine'.

Feeling a bit awkward I just followed after him, ignoring the look Luke gave me.

"Be careful kid." I could've sworn he mumbled that to me before I rushed off. Be careful of wha- The weight of my body shifted as I felt myself slowly glide forward. I was falling! Squeezing my eyes shut I awaited the impact of the concrete, but felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. That was probably why he told me to be careful, because I would trip.