11.)

Just A Kiss?

Mark P.O.V

"His records are missing. I can't find them anywhere, sir. It was on my desk filed and neatly stacked, but now it just seemed to disappear. I apologize." My posture was still and calm even though the soreness and the ache feeling in my bruises hurt like all mighty hell.

I am a professional and it is my job to not only work towards the title, but live up to and look the part. I would never do anything to disgrace The Acdemy's name or have people look down upon my boss's family name; Parnell. And I would do anything, go through any type of problem, take any kind of punishment, and embrace any kind of pain to make sure everything stays in order.

Even if it means to take a regular beating from his oddly son.

I made a promise to the deceased lady of the Parnell's along with her husband who stands before me. Even after death, I live to only serve them and keep them in order. And for my son.

"Just calm down, no need to apologize." He leaned forward and gave a forced smile which outbeat my expressionless self. You could tell the man was aging from all the stress. Crows feet formed by the corner of his eyes and his shortened, bland, blonde hair could no longer hide the bunches of grey hairs on his head and stubble. He was an attractive man in his fourties, but looked older than what he really was. No one bothered to point it out due to his fear of growing and looking old, but no matter how many seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years. . . Mr. Parnell would always have a well respected reputation and outgoing personality. Quite childish at times if I say so myself.

It was his son I was worried about most. Derek was very odd. . Always has been. The Parnell's would never share why Derek is the way he is, but I have a feeling that it wasn't very good. The boy clearly had problems and everyone was afraid to help. Well those who personally knew him. Like me. We've tried many doctors and therapist but none would he open up to and all were scared away or almost beaten. I'm surprised the boy hasn't been to prison yet, but with all the money in his inheritance from his mother, his fathers status and ownership of the academy along with the family business and name, I'd assume he won't be going anytime soon.

"What shall we do?" The man went quiet as he thought. There were times he was strict as could be, but only for the greater good. And now was one of those times. Karman Shay wasn't exactly harmful, but the school has been a bit out of order since he's came and Derek's "outbursts" have been quite constant as well. Keeping him from school for a couple of days was the best for everyone, but letting him come back today. . . I still have my doubts.

"Keep observing him. He may or may not change, if anything he could be of use to us. If not, we'll get rid of him." My eyes went wide. "Not kill him you fool."

"Oh." I adjusted my glasses.

"I'm not a murder, but I'm a man of my word." I nodded.

"Understood sir."

...

His lips were slow and sensual against every inch of skin on my neck. I tightly closed my eyes shut to keep from seeing, but when I did I only imagined Luke. . . And it only turned me on more. I couldn't push him away, because of what I was afraid he'd might do. Derek was absolutely crazy.

"Y-you need to stop! T-this is rape!" I managed to say without it coming out as a moan or hard to misplace. He only laughed, making it tickle.

"It's only rape if you don't enjoy it, love. .  And right now that seems to be the exact opposite." His hand grazed over my semi-erected member making me force back another moan. I wasn't enjoying this, but it was like my body was being selfish. It didn't care what I said or what my mind thought. It was just reacting how it wanted to. . .