9.)

The Sealed Agreement

"A-A price?" I stuttered, quickly shuffling around with the zipper of my pants. It still wouldn't help the fact that my hands, face, and uniform was all sticky and somewhat wet. I'm disgusting. . . .

"Yeah, a price. A deal. Or more like a sealed agreement." He let go of my chin quite roughly, but his touch didn't go away. It was much more painful than that of Luke's.

"What type of agreement Derek." I furrowed my eyebrows and stated it firmly like I wasn't afraid. In all reality I really was. Derek was much bigger than me, stronger than me, smarter. . . This guy could take me and control me however he wanted. We were no where close in power and strength wise. I felt pathetic. Useless. Like a lamb being pushed towards a hungry tiger, both of them trapped in a small enclosed cage.

As I, the lamb, tried my best to think of someway out with some type of hope that I might survive. It was already too late. For the tiger. . .

Has already pounced.

"Now Karman." Derek playfully and almost mockingly made his way over to where the teacher was suppose to be. He took a seat on top of the desk and crossed one leg over the other, resting his elbow on his knee and his chin on top of the back of his large hand. "Don't try to act strong and feisty now. You wouldn't want anyone finding out about this, 'sticky situation', now would we love?"

"Dere-"

"So I think it's best for you to keep that pretty little mouth shut or your entire reputation maybe even your future or LIFE! Could be completely ruined. . . It's in the palm of my hands." Derek smirked. "We also wouldn't want your little boyfriend Luke finding out. Tell me something Karman, did you think of him when you did it? Him feeling you. . . Touching your body. . . Kissing you. . . Fucking you." His smirk turned into a frown with each word passing through his lips.

"No it's not like that, I was ju-"

"Oh cut the stupid shit Karman, I already know about the half-fuck make out session in the janitors closest." My heart stopped. He knew. . . And the way he said it made me sound like I was some cheap whore or something. I felt disgusted with myself even more than I already was. It made me realize how imperfect and dirty I was compared to Derek, Luke, and everyone else in this school. They had futures. I didn't.

So what would be the point in accepting his agreement?

If anything I'd rather have the whole school know so I could just leave this hell hole. I'm not wanted nor needed here. If anything everyone would be better off without me. My parents obviously got tired of me, my best and probably only friend hasn't talked to me in days. Why am I such a fuck up?

I bit my lip to keep my glossy eyes from letting out the glistening and salty drops. My tears may have been beautiful and held emotion, but my face I made when crying was revolting and had no definition of beautiful or handsome whatsoever. 

Plus I didn't like to cry.

I felt weak and helpless. Even though I tell people to be strong and hold on to hope for a little while longer or crying doesn't mean your weak, it just means you've been strong for to long. . . I'm the biggest hypocrite you'll ever meet. I tell anybody and everybody these things when I can't even tell myself that. If anything I hate myself and my existence.

I looked down as the sun set even further, the shadow from my hair creating a shadow and keeping him from seeing my face. A few tears fell as I stood up and walked towards the door.

"I agree." I said quietly as I reached the doorway.

"What was that?" My jaw tightened as I clenched and grinded my teeth.