4.)

Dinner Discussion

After my "little friend" decided to show himself to Derek, I had to waste five minutes in a cold shower jacking off to Jennifer Lopez. . .

Who my mind soon turned into Luke.

Was I turning into a homosexual? No, no, no. . . Ever since I was twelve I've collected nothing, but Playboy Magazines and watched some of my dads porn DVD's which were obviously male and female. He probably thought they were just chick flicks knowing how innocent and restarted he is, but why!? Why was Luke affecting me and my dick like this when he, himself, has a dick!

Quickly drying off and putting on a new change of clothes, I began to make my way down to the Cafeteria/Dinning Room. When I arrived I finally realized how much I really didn't belong there or fit in. All these people were beautiful and handsome. They all had futures and talents for something. They all were somebody whilst I am still the nobody.

No to mention that I was the only one not wearing a uniform.

I hurriedly made my way through the dinner lines, filling my tray with a chicken caesar salad, strawberries, a chocolate chip cookie, and a Fiji water. The spread was sort of set up like a buffet that was accompanied by a certain variety of dinner choices with cashiers at the end of each collum. Mostly only for those who didn't sign up for the free lunch. Thankfully my parents had taken care of that.

My eyes scanned the dinning room in hopes of sitting next to someone who will welcome me, won't touch or sexually harass me, call me a girl, give me a bonner, some gay porn addict, make fun of my name, won't be a druggy (which I highly doubt will be allowed on campus), and isn't Luke. As I looked around some of them looked back.

It was a little embarrassing and nerve wrecking.

To my greatest relief I saw Derek waving me over to a table with the ginger I remember as John and some other dudes. No Luke in sight. Just how I like it.

"Hey Karman! How did the meeting with your tutor go?" Derek asked. He sounded and acted as if the earlier incident we had never happened. I just played along.

"Not well. He actually tried and somewhat succeeded in teaching me a little lesson." Everyone shared curious glances before busting out into a fit of laughter. Everyone, but Derek that is. He picked at his food, stabbing the broccoli as if it were his enemy. 'I mean like damn I hate broccoli to, but what did it ever do to you?'

"Oh really. Who's your tutor?"

"Luke." He stopped moving. His eyes were trained on the one piece of broccoli he had stabbed. Others were still laughing around us, but the tension made it seem as if it were only me and him.

"Oh really. . What kind of lesson was it?" When Derek looked up, a dark shiver had literally ran up my spine screaming like a little prissy bitch. The look he gave was sinister and dark as if warning me to not answer him truthfully.

"Ah. . I-It was just Spanish." Damn it. I stumbled.

"Alright chill out Derek! It was just some stupid lesson. Don't scare the kid on his first day!" John patted my back. Hearing those words made my eyebrow twitch and send him a warning glare.

"I'm not a kid. I'll have you know that I'm a sophomore this year." I heard gasp around the table as they looked at me shocked.

"No way dude!" I glanced over at a shoulder-length hair, about 6'1, surfer looking and sounding, dirty blonde man. He was just as handsome as the others. It looked as if he came out of a Hawaiian magazine.

"Yes way dude." I said matter-of-factly and pushed a strawberry past my lips.

"Woah tiger, take it down a notch. I'm just a little surprised saying how. . Small you are."