At The Airport

~*Alicia*~

"Let's go Tyler!" I said grabbing Tyler's arm pulling him down the busy airport.

"Jesus, calm down!" He said giggling at my excitement.

I turned around and started pulling him while walking backwards, he pulled his hand away making me fall backwards hitting a young girl who looks maybe twelve years old.

"Tyler this is all your fault! I'm so sorry!" I said helping her up but she started crying, I looked to Tyler who was coming over.

"Awe don't cry!" He said hugging the girl smiling, I looked at him in shock.

"Tyler, you can't just hug random young girls at the airport!" I said looking around making sure nobody was watching.

"I love you guys so much!" She said crying and hugging me, I hugged her back.

"So your not hurt?" I said confused.

"No, I'm just so happy." She said wiping her tears and stopped crying.

"Ok good I thought I was going to get in trouble for hitting kid at the airport." I said putting my hand over my heart.

"Can have a picture with you guys?" She said holding her phone.

"Of course! Plus Alicia has to do something for hitting you." Tyler said laughing while the girl clicked on the camera app.

"Hey, it was your fault!" I said defensively, while the girl laughed. We all took a photo together, than one with each of us.

Plane from California to Florida birding in five minutes.

The person over the loud speaker said over all the noisy people.

"We gotta go to our plane. Are you going to Playlist?" I asked her as we gave goodbye hugs.

"Yes! I'm just waiting for my friends, they're in the bathrooms." She said pointing in to the bathrooms.

"Ok, we'll see you there tell your friends we said hi." Tyler said while waving bye as we walked to our plane.

On The Plane

"You can now move around and do what you would like." The flight attendants said in a preppy voice that made me really want to smash my head against the seat in front of me. So I took out my ear buds and put on my list of songs called 'beautiful songs'. And started playing Read All About It by Emeli Sande, I've been in love with this song recently after watching all of the Careokes with Zoë and Louise.

You've got the words to change a nation but your biting your tongue, you spent a lifetime stuck in silence afraid you'll say something wrong if no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song. So come on, come on, come on, come on, you've got a heart as loud as lions so why let your voice by tamed. Maybe we're a little different there's no need to be ashamed, you've got the light to fight the shadows so stop hiding it away. Come on, come on, I Wanna Sing, I Wanna Shout, I Wanna Scream Till The Words Dry Out So Put It In All Of The Papers. I'm Not Afraid They Can Read All About It, Read All About It.