Ideas

Liam⬆

After Derek and Tyler finally stopped talking about different ways to make us blush, we went into my room to make the project but Jasmine, Derek and I didn't do much. We tried to help but we each found a way to mess with Joey's train of thought, he started gathering all the stuff and putting it into a corner.

"I love you guys, i really do...but your ruining the project. let me do it and then you guys will just owe me." Joey said putting his hand through his messy quiff and going over to the supplies and started happily working on it.

"Are you sure you don't want our help?" I asked as he just looked up and shook his head with a smile. Why do they assign homework on Fridays, I don't even attempt to think about school over their weekends.

"He does this every time, he is very independent." Derek said as he smiled looking down at Joey as he worked.

"Are you sure-we just got here-I know-ok-so at 12:00?" Tyler said to the person on the other side of his phone conversion as he walked buy room going into the living room. I turned around and told them to attempt to help Joey while I talked to Tyler.

"Tyler, what's the matter?" I said sitting next to Tyler on the couch. He just sighed and put a hand on his forehead, he looked at me with a stressed face and I got worried.

"We have to go to London a lot sooner than we planned because of bad weather for flying." He said going on his phone typing in his notes, I took a deep breath and tried to think about why he would be stressed.

"Why are you upset about it?" I said pushing his phone down as he was typing, he looked up at me then covered his face with his hands then put them under his head looking at me.

"We have to leave not tomorrow but the next, and I have to reschedule meetings for the tour and I have to call all of the brits and plan new dates for collabs." Tyler said running his hand through his hair as he started writing down all the names of YouTubers on a piece of paper, I'm guessing to call later.

"Oh my gosh, I have an awesome idea. Tyler only call people who are for the tour and businessy stuff like that I've got the brits covered I'll reschedule everything." I said grabbing the paper and going to get his laptop to go Skype people, when he stopped me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank You." He said genuinely thankful as he gave me the best big brother hug in the world. I smiled and took the stuff back to my room and explained.

"Ok so Jasmine...you will check off the YouTubers as we see them and put a line through their name as we talk to them." I said giving her the list Tyler made on a clipboard with a pen.

"Ok, it doesn't involve me talking to them does it?" She said as I smiled and shook my head No, she let out a puff of air as I turned to Derek and gave him a note book.

"Derek, you will write down all of times and dates of the collab videos...also put there name down doesn't matter of its their real name or YouTube name. Just make sure we can tell who is who." I said to him as he opened his the notebook to the next blank page.

"If you need my help, just ask me." Joey said finishing up the project.

"Ok, I will." I said clicking Zoë's name on Skype. It ringed twice before Alfie picked up, I smiled and my heart leap. I missed them so much, that I got so excited when I saw them.

"Alfieeeeeeee!" I said dragging out the e sound, as he smiled.

"Aliciaaaaaaa!" He said mocking me as he put a finger up to his lips, signaling me to be quiet.

"ALICIA, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING NEXT WEEK!" Alfie said particularly loud, trying not to laugh as a bunch of girlie squealing and people running erupted from the living room.