Beach Fun W/Janiel

When we got home I got into bed and plugged my phone into the charger. I pulled up the big fluffy blankets and curled up into a ball to go to sleep, it wasn't late but I was tired from going to school in the first time in forever. Cause for the first time in forever, I finally understand- I need help.

My laptop started beeping so I got up taking the blanket with me as I picked it up and answered the incoming Skype call.

"Hello?" I said yawning, as I walked over to my bed and cuddling up in the corner my bed that it was pressed up against.

"Can you hear me." Tyde said smiling, as he sat down on what seemed to be the couch in the living room.

"I'm in California dreaming about...nothing really. I'm not sleeping."I said with a small giggle as he laughed quietly.

"How are you?" He said as his mom told him to go to bed.

"I was tired but now I'm not." I said sitting up.

Six hours later

I yawned looking at the clock reading 12:15, Tyde and I started making a bunch of jokes and puns.

"I know this is cheesy but I feel grate." He said laughing, I joined on the stupidity as I saw Troye storm into the room just as Tyler flew open my door.

"Will you shut up!" They both said as they room away all of our electronics.

"BYE!" I screamed as I heard Tyde yell back as Tyler walked out of the room. I stared up at my ceiling in the dark, the dark. I realized I had shut off my lights so I could see Tyde better, I hate the dark. I have Achluophobia, aka the fear if the dark-more of what could be hidden in it. I pulled my big blanket over my head so I couldn't see anything and ran to where the light should be. I turned it on on pulled the blanket off and slid down against the wall trying to calm my heart before it flies away.

I sat there for a long time until I fell backwards as Tyler opened the door.

"Why are you still awake?" He said tired as he gave my stuff back, He looked at me with such a scary look I wouldn't dream of touching the things. I got up and went on my bed collapsing at how tired I am from running around and basically having a heart attack.

Later That Day

"Let's go guys." I said turning to Joey (Graceffa) and Tyler who were talking about something boring probably. Daniel was taking selflies and I went over to him and clung on his arm. He looked down at me and I made doe eyes, staring at him.

"Let's go guys." He said and they looked up annoyed and we went in the car.

"Your lucky your cute." Daniel said as I put my fist up to my chin like Grace.

"Ding." I said as we started driving to the beach. I started bouncing in my seat, Joey turned from the front seat to look at me.

"You think you'd be upset about leaving early." Joey said as I thought about it.

"The way I see it is I get to do whatever I want since it's the last day with my friends. Tyler promised." I said bouncing up and down as Tyler rolled his eyes and sighed. When we got to the beach I rushed over to a girl with curly hair in her bathing suit surrounded by three girls, I jumped on her back and she fell into the sand not expecting it. Liam cane over to help Jasmine up while Joey and Derek helped me up.

"We're you trying to kill her Alicia?!?" Janiel and Tyler said at the same time. My friends and I just laughed as they just rolled their eyes and started walking on the beach.

"Go swimming." Tyler said as him and Janiel started setting down our stuff.

"You can't make me." I said back sticking out my tongue, as Joey and Derek came over and picked me up.

"No, but we can." They said running to the water while carrying me. While I saw Jasmine laughing at me until Liam came over and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as she laughed with me at our situation. Soon we both plunged into the not that deep water, I surfaced quickly to see Jasmine running up to the boys who were laughing and jumping on Liam bringing him down while the other boys laughed harder. I got out of the water and pushed both of them under the water as they were both toppled over with laughter, I saw Joey vlogging us so I pretended to find something cool in the sand and walked up to the quickly acting excited towards Joey.

"Joey I found this iridescent thing in the sand." I said pulling his arm towards the water, he handed the camera to Daniel and we started walking down. While Joey was ahead of me I turned towards Daniel and the camera, I pasted my hips in different spots asking if he had anything in his pockets that could be damaged. He shook his head no and I gave a thumbs up, I walked in front of Joey and saw him getting excited.

"Where evah is this iridescent thing." He said in his voice that makes me laugh, I laughed and pointed in a circle near the water. He quickly came over and I pushed him into the water, he got up and pouted towards the camera.

"That's karma for all the times you scare me, Dearium." Daniel said dropping his voice at the end.

"Dearium." Joey said lowering his voice as well while walking back up to our stuff to Tyler who was laughing like crazy. I went back to my friends who were laughing, we started playing water tag.

Lunchtime

"Jasmine and " Tyler stopped for a second as I whispered in his ear. "Doey let's go get something to eat." Tyler said as me Jasmine laughed at Derek turning a slight pink barely noticeable but still there.

"Who's Doey?" Joey asked me as Daniel also listed as we walked up to a food truck.

"All of you right here." I said pointing to the spot next to me. Everyone of us came over and stood in a circle.

"Do I have to be here, I want food." Tyler said as I shooed him away as I heard everyone say same.

"Joey this is Joey, Joey do you know that Jo- doesn't matter Daniel this is other Joey." I said as they waved and said.

"Hello." At the same time, it's weird.

"Joey this is Jasmine, Daniel this is Jasmine." I said as they said hello again.

"Do you guys always do that?" Liam said as they said no at the same time again.

"Anyways Joey this is Liam and Derek, Daniel this is Liam and Derek." I said as they said hello again.

"Wait which one is Daniel and which is Joey?" Derek said as I hit him lightly upside the head.

"You know who is who." I said as Tyler came back with lots of food, he set it down on the picnic table as we all walked over to it. We started eating and it was too quiet.

"You never said which was Doey." Daniel and I sighed as I put my hand to my head trying not laugh.

"I'll just do all the ships at the table. Joey and Derek are Doey, Jasmine and Liam are Jiam, Troyler, and you two. I'm sure of two of them but I'm pretty sure the other two are real two." I said taking a bite of my food, Joey tried to say something but Tyler cut him off.

"Don't even try, she's to stubborn." Tyler said dismissing it as Daniel started speaking.

"You forgot about Tylicia." He said as everyone ooed and I almost choked on my food.

"What about it?" I said trying to act cool about it.

"Is it real?" Joey (Graceffa) said excited, I put my hand under my chin and looked at Janiel.

"Is it?" I said looking at them as they thought.

"Yes." They said excited.

"Maybe."