Goodbye (part 2)

A/N
So this is the very last chapter of Tyler's Little Sister! 😥 I've gotten a request to do a sequel but I'm not sure if I should do it. There is still some things that haven't happened yet like...
1.)Tylicia going public
2.)The twins
3.)What Tyler had to tell Alicia before she left with Tyde
4.) Jayden Adams?
5.)Meeting more YouTubers
And I've got a lot of more ideas, so you get to decide if I should do a sequel! Goodbye~

We walked sadly to the next door and knocked on it. Alfie opened smiling but quickly became worried as he saw my face. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back rubbing my as I cried a little into his shirt.

"What's the matter with Lacey?" Caspar said as Alfie let go and I hugged Caspar.

"I don't want to leave you guys!" I said as Caspar hugged me even tighter. I saw Joe coming over and let go of Caspar and ran to Joe. I hugged him and he hugged back tighter squeezing me causing me to laugh and stop crying.

"You know what the first thing I'll do at Playlist is come and find you!" Joe said ruffling my hair as I smiled and hugge him again.

"Thank You...but Tyler I making me go to school during Playlist!" I said crossing my arms pouting.

"Then I'll pick you up from school!" He said as I hugged him again.

"Thank you!" I said smiling as Dan and Phil came into the room confused where everyone went. I ran over to them and hugged both of them. Each of them put an arm around me hugging me back.

"I'm going to miss fangirling about anime with you!" I said looking at them with puffy red eyes.

"Every time I watch anime I'll think of you." Dan said as I smiled.

"I'll think of you guys every time I watch Death Note. And that's a promise!" I said as they both chuckled.

"I. Am. Justice!" Dan said imitating Light causing me to laugh.

"Kira!" Phil said imitating L making me laugh harder. I hugged them again and walked to the door sadly.

"Where are you going?" Alfie said at the door.

" I still have more people to say goodbye to." I said sadly as he nodded and waved as we left.

"Bye." They said as we walked to the next door. I went to go knock on it but Hannah Hart opened it while talking with Grace. I hugged her making her quickly turn her head in my direction as she slowly hugged me back confused. I looked at her mid hug so she would realize it was me and not some random stranger.

"What's the matter Alicia?" She said patting my hair as I hugged her tightly.

"I don't want you guys to leave! Who's gonna make all the puns?" I said letting her go and hugging Mammrie who was right behind her.

"Honey, we live in California we can visit you!" Mammrie said as we hugged.

"Yeah but I'll be at school!" I said as Grace hugged me from behind while I was hugging Mammrie. I let go of Mammrie and turned towards Grace hugging her back.

"You know how I hate kids? I would go to the school and hang out with you during free period." She said smiling at me as I laughed at her.

"I'm pretty sure your not aloud to do that." I said as we all walked out the door.

"Yeah I don't think so." She said as they shut the door.

"Bye! I'll see you guys sometime in the future. I'm off to go see Joey." I said as we all waves goodbye to each other and went separate ways.

"Bye Alicia! And Tyde!" They said as we both waved. I started to get really sad and turned to Tyde I hugged him tightly and cried into his shirt softly as he hugged back tighter. I let go and wiped my eyes looking at him sadly.

"It's going to be ok!" He said hugging my head and kissing the top of it. I sighed and nodded, I grabbed his hand and walked to the last people of the day. As I knocked on the door tears started to fall down my face. Joey opened the door and quickly hugged me making me cry harder. He lifted me up in the hug and brought me inside Tyde following closely behind.

"It's ok Alicia!" Joey said as he sat me down on the couch next to Daniel and sat next to me.

"I just hate leaving everyone." I said hugging Joey as he patted my back and Miranda walked in.

"Alicicia, what r u doin? Are in huggin my Joey?" Miranda said walking into the room making me smile as I wiped my tears away.

"No, I would never!" I said as I hugged Daniel.

"Im prety shure u werere." She said getting up to my face making me laugh.

"No I was just talking to Joey about your wedding and all the presents I'm going to give you." I said huggin her as she hugged me back.

"Ohh thank you!" She said kissing me on the cheek leaving a big lip marks on my cheek as I laughed.

"Anything for you Miranda!" I said as my phone rang. I looked at it and saw that Tyler was calling me.

"Hold on a second Tyler is calling." I said answering as Miranda sat on top of Joey and Daniel.

"Oh my Bae!" She said causing Tyler to laugh while Joey gasped in shock.

"Miranda how could you! You're my Bae!" Joey said trying not to laugh while acting hurt.

"Joey I can't help that I'm so bootyful! All da boys love me." She said removing some hair from her face. I laughed and listed to Tyler.

"Alicia I really need to tell you something!" Tyler said as I sighed giving up on not listening to him.

"Ok, ok, what is it?" I asked while trying not to laugh as Miranda stroked Daniel and Joey's beards.

"Come back I need to talk to you in person." He said as I laughed at Miranda who was walking over to Tyde.

"Who's this hunk of handsome?" She said putting her arm on his shoulder and pointing to him as I started laughing hysterically.

"Hold on you have to see this!" I said as I FaceTimed Tyler. I saw Tyler and Troye on the couch and I flipped the the camera so it was pointed on Miranda and Tyde. Tyde was looking at me kinda scared, while Miranda wiggled her eyebrows at him. Tyler and Tyde started laughing hysterically as Colleen tried to stay in character but ended up laughing.

"So Alicicia, who's this?" Miranda said as I laughed at Tyde's face.

"That's Tyde!" I said laughing as she put an arm around his neck.

"Your my Bae now!" She said as Daniel and Joeys gasped.

"Miranda!" They said in sync causing Troyler and I to start laughing hysterically.

"As much as I love this I need you to come home right now." Tyler said as I sighed and nodded.

"Ok, bye guys! Thanks for making me feel better." I said waving at them as we walked to the door and I hung up on Tyler. I ran to our room curious to what was so important.

"Come on Tyde!" I said as I ran to the door an opened it quickly Tyde following right behind.

"Alicia wait for me!" Tyde said as he rushed in and shut the door. Tyler got up and started whispering in my ear confusing the boys.

"Are you serious?!?" I yelled loudly as Tyler nodded yes.