Main Stage

"So right after you come off stage go to the green room and wait there for me. I'm going to be done my meet up a few minutes after your done." Tyde said as I waited backstage for the signal to go onstage. I nodded trying to pay attention but also trying to stay calm, I shook head and he hugged me.

"Have fun." I said to him as he looked me in my eyes trying to see what's wrong.

"Ali, calm down, you'll be with all friend's up there." He said and I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"You're right! I can do this!" I said standing up straight confident as someone signalled me to go onstage.

"You'll do great!" Tyde said as I walked onstage and saw everybody cheering and I calmed down, I sat down on the stool next to the couch and picked up the microphone.

"Hey guys!" I said excitedly waving to the crowd as they screamed. I smiled and looked around the crown and saw all my friends waving surprised I was on stage. I waved to them more calmed down now that I knew that they were here.

"Are you guys having a good time?" I said and was met with a large amount of screaming. I laughed and tried to remember what was next.

"Are you ready guys?" I said to the crowd as they screamed yes but I was looking at the crew as they nodded yes.

"We'll then, first up we have the beautiful, the fabulous, Zoella!" I said as Zoë came out looking fabulous as she waved to me and the crowd and sat at the last chair on the stage.

"Hello Everybody!" She said into her microphone waving to everyone as she smiled.

"Next up we have the tall, the adorable, Alfie Deyes!" I said as he came out smiling and waving to everyone and sat next to Zoë.

"What's up guys!?!" Alfie said doing his intro making everyone screamed even louder. I covered my ears and everyone laughed.

"Next we have the two funny, the crazy, Joe Sugg and Casper Lee!" I said as they came out with Joe on Casper's back while Joe filmed everyone screaming.

"Hey guys!" Casper yelled not even using the microphone, Joe picked up his and gave Casper his as they sat next to Alfie.

"Next up we have one of the cutest couples on the internet, Jim and Tanya!" I said as Janya walked on stage holding each other's hands while using the other to wave. They sat down next to Joe and Casper then picked up their microphones.

"Hello best friends!" Jim said into the microphone as the screaming continued.

"Next up we have the fabulous, sometimes know as Marky butt butt, Marcus Butler." I said as he came on stage and shook his butt when he got to his chair. The crowd screamed as he picked up his microphone.

"Hellooooooooooooooooo!" He said as he dragged it on until he was out of breath. I laughed and then got ready to call the next person when the lights flashed on and off startling everyone.

"Sorry guys, it was lighting malfunction with the lights." Someone said from backstage. Everyone calmed down and focused back up at us.

"Anyways, last but definitely not least we have the kindest person you'll ever meet Louise!" I said as she walked onstage and sat next to me.

"Hello everyone!" She said waving as everyone started screaming again.

Lots of questions later

"Alrighty, now this is the last question we will take from the audience." I said as people got out of the line accept for the one person.

"Um, my question is for all of you, Alicia too. Who is your otp?" The teenage boy said into the microphone nervous.

"We'll start at the end of the line, Zoë?"

"Troyler,Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley." She said as everyone cheered.

"Troyler, same as Zoë." Alfie said as more screams erupted. Joe picked up his microphone and looked at Casper and whispered in his ear then they both looked at me with huge smiles on their faces. I shook head no at them but they just shook their heads yes while counting down from three.

"Three, two, one, TYLICIA!" They both screamed as I covered my face trying not to blush, but as usual that didn't work as everyone screamed and cheered. I took my hands away front face still pink seeing Joe and Casper high fiving.

"Aw, can I change my answer?" Zoë said as I quickly said no. I shook my head at them as they laughed and Jim and Tanya got ready to say their answers.

"My otp is Jasper, Joe Sugg and Casper Lee " Tanya said as Jim agreed with her. The crowd cheered and Casper hugged Joe while he made an angry face.

"My otp has to be Phan, Dan Howell and Phil Lester." Marcus said as the room screamed, I was surprised that Marcus's otp wasn't Myler.

"My otp has to Tylicia as well, Alicia Oakley and Tyde Levi." Louise said as I looked at her shocked, I don't know why I just thought she would let me survive through the rest of the time without bringing that up. The crowd screamed a lot again and this time I tried not to turn red but failed. Is there a disease that I have that forces me to turn into a tomato at the mention of Tyde.

"So Alicia, what's your otp?" Joe said looking at me while laughing at my face.

"Well Joseph, my otp is Septiplier, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier." I said as everyone screamed super loud, everyone onstage looked at me surprised. I laughed at their faces then once I kinda quieted down I heard Markiplier scream.

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" My heart started beating fast and I held heart feeling as if I were going to have a heart attack.

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" Jack soon said after killing me.