Sabotage

~*Anna*~
(haven't done this in awhile)

It was around 10:00 when I heard a knock on the door, everyone was sleeping so I paused the Troyler 'Boyfriend Tag' and walked over to the door.

"Who is it?" I said careful not to wake them up.

"Open the door." I heard Tyler say from the other side, I took a deep breath and opened the door. Tyler followed by Troye were walking in quietly.

HOLY FREAKING SHIZ BALLS IM GONNA DIE IM GOING TO LITERARY GOING TO DIE OF PURE JOY! WAIT ACT COOL THESE ARE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE...WHO AM I KIDDING THESE ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE THERE LITERALLY MY LIFE! WAIT CALM DOWN DONT ACT CRAZY, PLUS JUST THINK OF TYLER AS ALICIA. YEAH, YEAH THAT'LL WORK. WHAT ABOUT TROYE OH FREAKING GOD ,MY BABY BOY TROYE... WAIT HE'S PRETTY TALL BUT I STILL WANT TO MOTHER HIM. AWE HE'S SOOOO CUTE STANDING NEXT TO TYLER, OH MY GOD #TROYLER.

"So um hi." I said nervous and freaking starstruck, I would literally jump out the window if they told me to.

"Hi, this is very important find a way to get out of going out tomorrow with Tylicia."

"Why?" I said confused.

"Because there so cute, they just need to be together like now!" Troye said quietly. #Troyler I thought.

"Ok what about Lucas though?" I said onboard. Tyler walked over to Lucas on the couch, he covered his mouth and shook him awake. I heard a muffled scream then saw both of them walking over, Lucas looking freaking perfect. If only I could wake up like that.

"It's like 12:00, I need beauty sleep." He said sassy, I crossed my arms at him.

"It's like your freaking Photoshoped!" I said trying not to wake up Alicia.

"Whatever, I'm tired." He said groggy, he walked over to me and leaned on me.

"Just listen." I said to him annoyed. He put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes, I smacked his head and he woke up.

"Ok, I'm awake. I'm awake." He said looking around.

"Tomorrow, your going to go with Tyde and Alicia and make Tyde jealous." Tyler said excited.

"Yeah, Tyde has already asked Tyler four times if you are her boyfriend." Troye said a little excited. We heard Alicia get up then walk towards us I rushed Troyler to behind the counter while Lucas deals with this one. I had the lights off so it was dark enough that we could look at them without her seeing us.

"What are you doing up?" Lucas said as Alicia sleeply walked over to the couch and sit down.

"I was going to get my nutella but now I'm to tired to even walk there or back so I'm sleeping here now." She said laying down wrapped in a big blanket.

"That's sounds lime Alicia." Tyler whispered.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" Lucas talked to her like she was a toddler who took his spot.

"Sleep in the bed than." She said yawning.

"No, because if you wake up on the couch and I'm in the bed your gonna be mad at me." Lucas said slightly laughing.

"Well I'm not getting up so your gonna have to deal." She said closing her eyes.

"I'm gonna pick you up than." Lucas said putting his arms underneath her head then underneath her legs.

"Hey, I was sleep-." She fell asleep mid-sentence then curled up into a ball as she layed on the bed.

"All done!" Lucas said walking back, we all stood up and went over to the other bed where my laptop was. Halfway there I realized that I had left my laptop open, I ran passed them and jumped on the bed closing the laptop and putting it under my pillow.

"Ok so now that I'm definitely awake what are we doing?" Lucas said plopping down on the bed next to me. Tyler and Troye Sat down on across from each other on the end of the bed, while Lucas and I were on the other side.

"Ok, so Anna is going to find a way to stay here while you go out with Alicia and Tyde and act like you love Alicia." Tyler said yawning.

"I already love Alicia but I know what you mean. Act really lovey dovey." He said grabbing my laptop from behind his back. He opened it slightly so he could see it and he laughed, I shut it and put it next to the bed.

"So what time are you going?" Troye said in that beautiful Australian accent.

"Wait, what about Anna we can't leave her by herself." Lucas said making sure I wasn't gonna be left out.

"We could have her go and be in love with Tyde." Tyler said a grin forming on his lips. Lucas put his hand up to his mouth trying not to burst out laughing.

"I can't Alicia would kill me!" I said worried.

"Yeah sure that's the reason you can't do it. Oh my god remember that time we tried that to do that with himwhoshalnotbenamed." Lucas said laughing harder.

"Why would she freak out she said she doesn't like Ty-" Troye was cute off by Tyler.

"She has never once said she doesn't like Tyde!" Tyler said excited.

"Nobody has ever asked." I said sticking up for my best friend.

"Well than she's going out with Tyde and Lucas and then we'll have to see how much longer it's gonna take us to make this ship sail." Tyler said excited, after a little longer of sabotage Troyler left the room and we went back to sleep. Hopefully when Alicia finds out about this later on she won't kill me.