I Think I Love Erza Scarlet

The media is: I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family

It is 9:14 pm. That might not seem late to you, and really it isn't that late. But...  I really want to watch season 7 of fariytail dub. Instead I have gone without dinner and have been sitting at my computer screen since 4:25(pm) snacking on Goldfish.

When school starts I think I want to start a Fairy Tail fanfiction. I already have a couple chapters planned in advance (Probably like 12 chapters) and I actually have some ideas. Just a heads up, anyway on to the story...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's POV~

(By the way Jellal is a member of Fairy Tail in this story)

It was a good dream... or at least Jellal thought it was.

He was back at the Tower of Heaven reliving his best  memories. Except no one was a kid. They were all adults stuck in a child's recollection.

In his dream he was walking down an abandoned hallway when he heard a scream. He stopped for a moment trying to locate where the sound was coming from and after sprinting through a dark room he reached a dead end.

"What?" He yelled while turning around.

He shouldn't of done that.

Right as he turned his head he saw a flash of scarlet hair and a pool of crimson. "ERZA!!!" He yelled running towards the requip mage. Right as he was about to touch her the ground underneath him crumbled as he fell into an endless pit of darkness.

As he fell he couldn't stop thinking about Erza and how beautiful she was. That thought was gone as fast as it came. No I cant think about her like that, Jellal scolded himself but not hardly enough for the thought kept coming back. Why cant I just forget about her Jellal thought, a hint of sadness lingered in his mind. I don't deserve her...

Right then Jellal sprung up in his bed thoughts swarming his head.(A/N Hehe it rhymed) I don't deserve her... kept replaying in his mind until he felt wet tears roll down his face. "I wish that I did deserve her..." he mumbled before a strange thought crept into his head. This thought caused Jellal bang his head on the wall beside him. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! He tried to ignore the knocking in his head but it didn't go away. After lots of head banging he raised his pillow to his face and screamed out something he never hoped he would say...

"I love Erza Scarlet!"

After that Jellal fell back into a troubled sleep.

~*~MORNING~*~

When Jellal woke up the next morning he felt lightheaded. Last night was very... interesting, Jellal thought.

Right as the heavenly body mage moved to get up he collapsed back onto his covers. Sighing he stumbled back up not sure how to deal with the weird feelings that had over taken him. Instead he decided to go to the guild.

~*~At the guild~*~

When Jellal got to the guild he decided that his feelings were going to stay hidden... from himself and the one he loves.

Jellal was so concerned with hiding his feelings that when Erza walked into the guild he completely ignored her. This did not go unnoticed by Erza knowing how he always stared at her when ever she walked in.

"Hey Jellal are you okay?" Erza asked tapping his shoulder. When Jellal felt her touch he resisted the urge to scream and instead started to blush. "Yeah I'm fine," He finally answered brushing off Erza's hand and running out the door. Right as the door closed she could be seen reaching out her hand to him, beckoning him back.

~*~Magnolia South Park~*~

Jellal sat down on a park bench questioning the many thoughts that kept piling on top of him. So much to think about...

~*~Jellal POV~*~

Do I really love Erza Scarlet?

Am I sure cause I'm pretty sure I cant love her, never ever.

God, please make these thoughts go away.

I gave my life away a very long time ago. I cant love... not possible.

What am I even thinking about? What am I even afraid of? Do I fear heartbreak?

Uggg my head is going to explode!

~*~My POV~*~

Jellal gripped his head tighter as he became more tense. "FATE WHY MUST YOU TOY WITH ME SO! (A/N Beautiful Loke quote. Don't you think?) He yelled making the other people in the park slowly back away.

After what was probably forever Jellal went back to the guild.

As he entered the guild Erza saw him and immediately stomped over before pulling Jellal out of the building.

~*~ Behind the guild ~*~

Erza threw Jellal into the wall annoyed and very much heartbroken. As she waited for him to get back up she tapped her foot impatiently.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!" Jellal yelled at Erza. "Do you want me to throw you even harder?" She answered watching Jellal slowly back away from her. "No..." Erza smirked but quickly got to the matter at hand.

"Why did you run away from me this morning?" Jellal just looked at her in disbelief, she was actually concerned? The great and mighty Titania was actually concerned?!

"Ah well actually I have something to ask you instead."

"What is it?" The red head answered back, curious.

"Well today I accepted the fact that I love you and well...well," Jellal started to stutter nervously. "Well I only want to make you happy so if you don't like me back that's totally fine and I will leave you alone and pretend that this never happened and I mi-." Jellal was cut off by Erza's lips smashing onto his. When they finally broke apart Erza almost whispered. "I love you to."

After that they continued to make out unaware of the group of girls watching from the window.

"MY OTP!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That scene at the end... even though it was one sentence it make me completely flustered and rendered me useless for probably 10 minutes. Thanks for reading and I will hopefully update next Sunday, no promises. Anyway I have been listening to Dialing Paranoia for probably 2 hours now (its been on repeat) and I still love the song so I guess its good. If you like Vocaloid give it a try. Anyway leave some feedback... or not, and give me any song suggestions including any suggestions for the book. ScarlettFlower out!