20 Tags

I was nominated to do this by PandaUnicornLover and I will try to do 20 tags but I am pretty new to Wattpad so I might not get to 20

1. sequinnedhippo Thank you for being such an amazing friend and helping me with all of lifes problems. I also thank you for showing me Wattpad. ITS FREAKIN AMAZING!!!

2.PandaUnicornLoverI love your books and they inspire me to write all the time and when I check my notifications and see that you replied to all of my comments it makes my life. Not my day, week, or even year, it makes my life.

3. TheFairyHunter Your books are amazing and they have saved me from many awkward family car trips.

4.High-off-of-anime Your book Fairy Tail Next Gen was awesome and thanks for following me it means a lot!

5. Niya_Fullbuster Thank you for being my very first friend on Wattpad and for being so nice!

6. Anime_Starr Happy B-Day buddy also thanks for always being their for me.

7. tatitex1 I loved your book Broken and when I found the sequel I loved it even more.

8. Love5778 Thanks for being the first to comment on my other book! (Sorry Amy you don't count)

9. casio123 THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME BOOK! I really want to watch the movie Serendipity now!

10. DistantSpark Your book My Scarlet Rose is so beautiful! I knew something was up with Rachel I even ranted about it to my brother and I was right.

See I told you I wouldn't get to 20. I already ran out of people to thank. If you were in this list I guess you are nominated now but you don't really need to do it if you don't want to. This is here just cause. Sorry if your name isn't on here but I still need to do 10 more. I guess I will save it for a later date. Im OUT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided that I will just continue to update this list until I get to 20 so here I go.

11. xxanime_musicxx I just discovered your books and they are AMAZING! I love them so much! I really hope we can be friends! You seem like a really awesome person! (Or violet from the future... dun dun dun)

12. PandaLoverAdvntrtme you are beyond words! I just want to say thank you! You followed me and voted on my books and commented and everything! I really want you to know how grateful and happy I am. Thank you. I hope we can be friends!

13. Carjed23 you are awesome! Sorry by the way... you know forcing you to get wattpad and stuff... but I hope you like it and read lots and write lots and have fun!!!

14. @FairyTailFanfiction1 Omg you are the most beautiful thing ever! Like ever! THANK YOU!

15. Ryu_Welp00 Lets make dramatic gestures together! I don't really know what to say but you have inspired me and made me feel like a really awesome sauce person so keep going and doing that! Thanks!