Yes, Another Tag...

'5 Things About Me' (?)

1.Post the rules (?)
2. Tag 15 people (?)
3. You need to do it (I really won't force you though)
4. Post it in a book or on your profile
5. Finish this in a week

And before we get started: I was tagged by tatitex1

1. I play the clarinet. Many, many, years ago (ahem, 2 years ago) I would have chosen the flute but... I cant play it to save my life. Honestly, if the choice was flute or die, I would be dead. BUT... I'm pretty good at the clarinet. So that was sorted out well.

2. My favourite colour is green. My room is green. My garden is green. You get the gist.

3. I cultivate mint in my bedroom... Who knew it was so expensive on the black market... No, I actually just eat it a lot. Or give it as gifts. Mint is good for everyone. It's impossible to kill.

4. My favourite book series is Howl's Moving Castle. Yes, the same thing as the Studio Ghibli (I totally butchered that) film with the same name. Actually if you liked the movie read the books. The first one is ever better then the movie (if that's even possible)! And the rest of the series is Howl and Sophie and their son Morgan going through even more crazy stuff. Like evil bugs and dinjis(?) and eventually Sophie disciplines a demon by telling them it's not polite to steal people's husbands. Yeah. I recommend it.

5. I've crocheted an entire blanket. It's actually not done. But it is at the awkward length where it's bigger than me, but shorter than my bed. Only two more squares and I'll be done!

Tags:
Jac-of-all-trades
Fairy_Tail_Maniac
Chibi-taco
Niya_Fullbuster
-Hopeless_Romantic
Carjed23
KatieLove2Write
PandaLoverAdvntrtme
PandaUnicornLover
queenofthespriggans
ScarletPheonatrix
Yana-Chan
xgeaninex
chocolatefriend111
Jerza101504