Mulan AU Part 2

(Media is Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku the second ending of Tokyo Ghoul remix version by dj-jo. He makes like the best remixes ever check them out!)
Yo minna-san

OMG 100 READS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I'm bawling I'm so happy! I love all you beautiful readers!

I'm posting on my way back from my race and I placed 20th out of 55 and I got a time of 11:50 which is my personal best!

Anyway this is a mini story based off of Mulan so yeah...

(The media has nothing to do with the story)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~ Jellal Pov ~*~ (FINALLY)

~*~ Army Camp ~*~
I always knew that as the assistant captain of the general I needed to have patience. I really wished that didn't apply now. I was sitting in a small orange tent. Listening to one of the most boring conferences of all time. I was trying very hard to keep my composure.

"We need to move are men towards the east shore towards the south mountain... ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!!!" I flinched but shook my head. Better to be truthful. I looked up at the general and bowed my head. "I am very sorry about that. I promise to listen better." The general sighed and got up. "I guess this is the last for today-" He was cut off when a loud scream was heard from outside. We both gave each other a look and rushed outside.

When I looked out the tent I saw a large group of men fighting each other. All of them aiming for the middle. I was about to say something when the general spoke. "Eh, hem!" All the men immediately stopped and looked at us. Fear took over all their features. "IT WAS HIS FAULT!" All the -now lined up- men pointed to a tall male standing in the middle of the camp. That's who they where aiming for, I realized. I walked up to him, holding my head high. When I got closer he went into a fighting stance. "Whoa! Calm down!" I gestured towards him and he seemed to let his guard down, just a little. I got a good look at him and he seemed to be wearing a large helmet -way to big for him- with a few strands of choppy scarlet hair poking through. He was pretty tall and buff, but not as tall as me. I looked into his eyes and immediately got drawn into them. I just couldn't look away, and that honestly freaked me out. I quickly whipped my head around avoiding him.

"What's your name?" I looked around wondering who spoke and eventually saw the general. Oh no, please don't make me look at that guys creepy eyes again. "Uh- um, w-well... its a-a Eric. Yeah. Eric." (Eric is Erza by the way) Eric looked straight at me and I could see a struggle in his eyes. When he spoke it seemed that he was reassuring himself more then anything. "I'm Eric." He gripped my hand firmly and shook it, my arm limp in his grasp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~Nobody's Pov~*~ (Nobody where are you? I need you to write for me!)

Jellal had just started training. So to think that the general would leave a very unprepared teenager to handle an army of people would be totally out of the question. Right? Well... very very wrong. The general left Jellal a small note saying, "I'm very sorry but I must leave for the south mountain right away. In my absence please train these men so that they are prepared for battle. Again I am deeply sorry for bringing you this burden. With luck - General." Jellal was very angry after reading the note. He had just begun training himself, and now... he didn't know what to do.

(I'm just going to call Erza, Eric for now) Sleeping peacefully on the other side of camp was Eric. He was completely unaware that everyone else was up and waiting for him. Yet he didn't even stir. Well, not until Happy showed up, and of course with Lily in tow.