Prolouge

Alyssa: Hi Im Alyssa VanZant Im 15 years old and Im best friends with Mindless Behavior Im their hairstylist, chreographer, make up artist, stylist, and 1 of their vocal choaches. I met Roc, Prince, and Ray when Mindless Behavior first started. Prodigy, however, I've known him since before we were born We both grew up in Philly and our parents are best friends. He was the one ho actually got me the job of working with MB. He said he would miss me too much if he had to leave me so he asked Keisha and she said I could work for them. Thats one of the many reasons Prod is my bestie: He's so considerate along with being sweet, kind, smart, an amzing singer and dancer, hes humble, AND hes cute. I just love him.!!

Prodigy: Hi Im Craig Crippen or Prodigy as everyone calls me Im 14 about to be 15 years old and Im 1/4 of the group Mindless Behavior. I have four of the best friends in the world: Roc, Prince, Ray, and Alyssa. I met Roc, Ray, and Prince when the group was formed three years ago. But Alyssa, I have known her since before we were even born. Our parents have known each other for years and we grew up together in Philly. When I found out that being in the group meant leaving Lyssa, I asked Keisha could she come with us as like our assitant kinda. Thankfully, Keisha said yes and she has been rocking with us since then. This girl has been my ROD and my PIC since...FOREVER.!! She is so adventrous, funny, kind, talented, strong, smart, shes has an AMAZING voice and shes beautiful. I just love her.!!