Moutainclan

Leader: Falconstar: Dark grey tom with a tan underbelly and blue eyes.

Deputy: Lepoardwhisker: Blonde she cat with unusual leopard patches along her fur and one around her whisker. Apprentiance: Bluepaw

Medicine cat: Owltail: Dark brown she cat with a short speckled tail. Apprentiance: Crowpaw

Warriors: Shelljaw: White she cat with orange tabby stripes on her back. Apprentiance: Hazelpaw Mate: Bearclaw

Jaywing: Silver tabby she cat with blueish paws. Mate: Riverstone

Bearclaw: Huge dark brown tom with green eyes and long claws. Mate: Shelljaw

Riverstone: Light grey tom with orange tipped ears and black paws. Mate: Jaywing

Fireclaw: Orange tabby tom with tan paws and a tan underbelly. Apprentiance: Sagepaw.

Jaggedtooth: Brown tabby tom with amber eyes. Mate: Duskflight Kits: Maskedkit, Dawnkit and Bramblekit

Sunpelt: Light orange she cat with pale markings. Apprentiance: Lionpaw.

Mouseleap: Beautiful silver she cat with grey specks on her paws. Mate: Snaketail. Apprentiance: Skypaw

Snaketail: Dark brown tabby tom with a white underbelly and blavk paws.

Rockstep: Brown tortoise shell tom with tan fur and black splotches. Mate: Hawkpath Kits: Sagekit, Hazelkitand Crowkit.

Blacknose: White tom with a black nose and yellow eyes.

Gingerleaf: Dark orange she cat with a white underbelly.

Queens: Hawkpath: Dark brown she cat with a tan striped back and black legs and a black tail. Mate: Rockstep Kits: Sagekit: Dark greyish brown tabby she cat with black tabby stripes and a light brown underbelly. Hazelkit: beautiful Light brown tortious shell she cat with dark brown tortious shell markings. Crowkit: Black tom with dark grey front paws and brown back paws.

Duskflight: Small jet black She cat with light blue eyes and one white ear, White hind paw. Mate: Jaggedtooth Kits: Maskedkit: Dark brown tabby tom with a brown conecting circle from both eyes and Blue eyes. Dawnkit: Dark grey she cat with black splotches on her paws and face. She has amber eyes. Bramblekit: Huge dark brown tabby tom with two black paws and amber eyes.

Apprentiance: Skypaw: Silver tabby she cat with blue eyes and golden paws.

Lionpaw: Golden tom with a grey tipped tail.

Elders: Snowpelt: White she cat with two blind eyes and many scars on her back and shoulders.