Chapter 6

Hazelpaw was being dragged under the water struggling for air her whole body collided with rocks. Falling on her rib she lost her breath and fell limp. The water dragged her under.

She felt the apprentiance puck her up by the scruff. Still falling in the water multiple times. Her fur was plastered aginast her back. The apprentiance rested her on the ground. Slouching over her he was out if breath.

Hazelpaw shuffled her paws together as she desperately tried to get up. The Aprentiance pushed ger down. "Stay put. Ill go get my Medicne cat." The apprentiance meowed before darting off.

Exahusted she lay still. Looking around for Crowpaw she spotted him. Next to the she cat waterclan apprentiance. "Crowpaw...!" Hazelpaw called has loud as she could. Crowpaw looked up at her. Smiling with a large cut on his neck.

"Are you ok?" She asked pushing her front paws off the ground she struggled to make it up. Lashing her tail back and forth she looked at her side. Half her fur was clean off. She had a large wound.

She fell laying unconscious.

Waking up her fur pricked up and she felt her claws unsheath. "Hello?" Sge asked looking around. She was in a dark tunnel with herbs and reed pools. She stood up ger belly and side ached. "Oh- hello." A cat meowed from the shadows.

"Hi...? Where am i?" She demanded flicking her tail tip to her ear tip. "Tge medicne cat den, from waterclan." A tom a bit bigger then her stepped out of the shadows. He saved me! She thought. He was a handsome Dark grey tom with a light grey stripe running from his nose to his tail tip.

"Im Stormpaw. You fell Unconscious and so we brought you here. Your brother, Crowpaw left." He said smiling. Hazelpaw flexed her paws feeling comfortable. "And what about the other she cat...?" She asked thinking of Shelljaw. Stormpaw gave her a queuir look. "We didnt see any other cats."

**********************************

"Escort her back to her own territory, Skullface and bring Stormpaw." Bloodstar announced. Hazelpaw felt a tingle of excitement. She got to be with Stormpaw. Bounding over to Stormpaw she stopped herself from running into him. Stormpaw gave off a purr of joy.

Stormpaw rested his tail tip on her shoulder. Ive been here for a moon now! Just the right time to recover... She thought. She secretly wanted to be his mate when he and she got older. She stuck a paw near his to front paws. "Come on." Skullface grunted.

Hazelpaw smiled and twitched his ears to him. She bolted off to Skullface, Stormpaw surely following. They went up a slope near the waterfall making it straight back to Moutainclan territory. "Here we are. Do you know how to get back?" Skullface asked cautiously. "Yes. Thank you for everything." Hazelpaw meowed and gazed at Stormpaw.

"Bye..." Stormpaw purred eith dismay. Hazelpaw twitched an ear curiosly and ran back into Moutainclan. Slowing a bit as she thought about him. Stormpaw... She looked back seeing nothing but the gleam off of the waters edge.

She smiled as she thought about home. The spark of fire... That saved her life... The fire that kept her warm... The spark of light risking his life for hers... "Crowpaw." She mumbled. Pelting away running past the Twoleg cabin she arrived in camp.

"Hazelpaw!" A familiar voice called from behind her. "Bluepaw?" She asked. "Yeah, but i received my warrior name! Im Bluepelt. Im so glad your ok." She said and rubbed her head against Hazelpaws shoulder.

Hazelpaw brought her tail tip onto her shoulder. "I need to see Crowpaw." She said. "That would be good." Bluepelt nodded. Hazelpaw now padded over to the medicne cat den. "Crowpaw...?" She called in the den. "Hazelpaw?!" His voice shot back out. Crowpaws dark shape was outlined as he lunged forward.

"Your okay?" He asked checking for any wounds. "Yes. Im fine. Bloodstar assigned me a Mentor so i wouldnt loose track of training. But... Why did you save me?" Hazelpaw asked. "Im your brother, and I... I... Love you."