Chapter 12

Horror filled every inch of her scared struck body. "Run," Stormpaw meowed. "Run!" He shouted leaping up. "Go into Rockclan... You should be safe there." He pushed her away with his nose. "I-i cant leave he-" "Yes you can, you must go!" Stormpaw growled. He shoved her aggressively with a paw. She got up and brushed her tail along her freinds tassel.

She charged. Many Waterclan warriors chased after her. Having more advance in running she leapt up a rocky ledge. Finding a path she ran up it loking inside the waterfall she pelted inside of a large cave. Seeing light in the back. Many Rockclan warriors stared at her. Unsheathing their claws the pelted after her.

Having not much more advantage she bounded up the Tall stone. Running to the point Rockclan warriors surrounded her underneath. Sone climbed up with her. Balancing she looked up at the sky. "Starclan, Help me!" She gasped.

Unsheathing her claws she was able to grip the edge of the opening. Her body dangled over the ledge. Not gaving any help besides Starclan she felt as if Bluepelt pushed her up a tad. Giving her balance she leapt forward propelling herself with a powerful push she ran back into her territory.

Just as she made it to the edge she tripped and slid. Pushing herself up she sat down. Tired she hunched over still sad about her friend she wrapped her tail around her paws. Than Skullface appeared with two Moutainclan kits in her jaws.

"Hey!" Hazelpaw rasped as her claws unsheathed. Skullface froze. Tge kits wailed and thrashed around. Hazelpaw lunged at her rib and knocked her out of place. A kit fell and collided with Hazelpaws leg. Terrified the kit scrambled up to her leg.

The other kit wailed helplessly. Hazelpaw leaped and was ready to smash her paw down the deputys scarred face. She leapt away. Ramming into her side using her strength she shot a claw to her ear. A chunk fell out and she yelped. Hazelpaw latched onto her neck with her jaws tightly.

Wrestling her to the ground she pushed Skullfaces face deep within the ground. Grabbing the small kit from her jaws he had jaw marks indented in his neck and back. Hazelpaw shoved the over kit along with her tail as they thrugged onward. Skullface retreated.

She walked as she noticed the kits pace slowed. Leaning down the kit jumped on her back and curled up on her shoulder. Weighing down Hazelpaw smiled happily. She reached camp. The camp had blood and hair all over the place. "My kits!"

A voice called from her other side. "You found them." She smiled and grabbed them from Hazelpaws jaws. Oh i forgot her name. Hazelpaw grunted. The she cat said no more and ran into the nursery. She limped over to Falconstar. "B-blupelt... Didnt make it." Hazelpaw sobbed. He was silent.

"Were is she?"He asked several heartbeats later. "By the riverbank." She mumbled. "Very well." He nodded. "I will tell the clan, we will moan for her death." He nodded.

Crowpaw staggered out one shoulder badly wounded and one hind leg off the ground. "Crowpaw!" She wailed and ran to his side.