Chapter 8

"Stormpaw!" A voice called from above. Hazelpaw leapt up scared. "Mothpaw...?" Stormpaw asked shocked. "Traitor!" She hissed and Unsheathed her claws. "Walking on other cats territory? You love another cat in another clan? This cant happen. Hazelpaw, you will pay!"

She ran down tge Pine tree aiming directly at Hazelpaw. Hazelpaw took a step back frightened she leapt out of the way of an attack. Mothpaw skidded to a stop hitting her face on the rocks. She yowled and quickly turned around lashing her claws out at Hazelpaws shoulder.

"S-Stop it! Please!" Stormpaw flattened his ears in dismay and tried to nudge Mothpaw away. Mothpaw raked her claws down his back.

Hazelpaw felt anger rush through her she ducked from an attack quickly and sprang up onto her back. She kicked Mothpaw off balance and she fell onto the ground. "Stop!" Stormpaw yowled. Mothpaw hung onto Hazelpaws paw and pulled her down the ledge.

Hazelpaw gripped onto the ledge her claws slipping. "H-help!" She hissed. Stormpaw bounded forward to her and bit onto her scruff. Mothpaw quickly leapt onto Stormpaw and Hazelpaw was set back down onto the ledge.

Hazelpaw flattened her ears and placed her paws straight charging at high speed she collapsed into Mothpaws side sending her skidding over the ledge. A large splash was made has Mothpaw fell in the gorge.

Stormpaw looked down into the river. He was silent. And so was Hazelpaw. When Hazelpaw looked at her side she saw her old wound. It was leaking blood just like her message from Starclan.

The next day

"Where were you?" Bearclaw growled with worry. "I was collecting herbs... And a Snowclan cat crossed the border and i chasesd them off." Hazelpaw stared at the ground. She scratched at a pebble until it was out of sight.

Bearclaw thought for a moment. "You still werent back by Sundown. Hazelpaw. Your not a rogue. You cant go as you please." Bearclaw meowed.

"Im sorry..."

Bearclaw held his gaze down onto her. "Go clean Snowpelts fleas." Bearclaw nudged her forward with a paw. "Go to Owltail to get Mousebile." Hazelpaw flattened her ears and her neck fur bristled. "Fine."

She padded away from him leaving to see Crowpaw. She peeked inside of the medicne cat den. "Owltail? I need mousebile." She growled from the den. Two eyes peered out at her.

Then they fully appeared with a stick and a wet mossy type ball on the end. Hazelpaw grabbed it from Crowpaw and the awful scent drifted into her nose. "Yuck!" She hissed. "I know." Crowpaw nudged her shoulder.

Hazelpaw turned around and trotted away heading to the elders. Stepping into the bramble she saw the white she cat laying limp on the ground. "Snowpelt?" Hazelpaw asked with the stick in her mouth. No reply.

Hazelpaw dropped the stick. "Falconstar!" Hazelpaw called. The large tom bounded over to her. "Yes?" He asked. Hazelpaw extended a paw to Snowpelt. "Oh no..." He meowed.

"Go get Jaywing, Mousefern and Lepoardwhisker." Falconstar mourned. He sat down by her. As told Hazelpaw ran out of the den and into the warriors. "Jaywing? Mousefern? Lepoardwhisker? Go to the elders." Hazelpaw instructed.

Hazelpaw stared at the elders den for a few heartbeats and padded over to the prey pile. She grabbed a rabbit and walked into the apprentiance den. She lay down in the mossy nest and began eating the rabbit. I didnt know Snowpelt. She thought in her head.

She looked up and saw Bluepelt. "Hi. I heard Snowpelt is dead... I didnt know her much. Did you?" Bluepelt padded over to Hazelpaw and heaved herself down next to her. Hazelpaw shook her head. "No." She mewed quickly.

"Want to go on a hunting patrol with Fireclaw, you and me?" Bluepelt nudged Hazelpaws shoulder with a paw playfully. "Ok." Hazelpaw brightend up a bit and bounded out if the den leaving her rabbit behind.

The hunting patrol left camp once Fireclaw was out of sight Bluepelt took a leap over to Hazelpaw. "Ive noticed... Somthing has been troubling you?" Bluepelt said and tilted her head to the side. "Er... Your my Best freind... I think... So i should tell you. I love a different cat from a different clan." She stared at her paws.

"O-oh... But your not going to take him as a mate? Are you...?" Bluepelt flattened her ears. "I-i dont know. I dont think he likes me. But we shouldn't worry about that." Hazelpaw scratched at the ground.

"Now lets hunt. And stop worrying about me." Hazelpaw teased as she smelt a mouse.

Hey. Sowwie im not writing everyday. School just started. :(