Chapter 3

Hazelkit and her littermates sat outside of the nursery. It was moonhigh. She yawned and stretched out her front paws. "When will she be done?" Hazelkit moanded. "When she is done. It takes time." Hawkpath mumbled.

Crowkit and Sagekit were snuggled up agianst Hawkpath. Owltail came out ofthe nursery with a few herbs in her jaws. "They all made it." She took a deep breath and then opened her eyes. "Cool! Maybe i can be freinds with some of her kits!" Hazelkit excitedly twitched her whiskers.

2 moons later
Hazelkit wached Maskedkit closely. He was playing around with his brother Bramblekit. Maskedkit was very strong. He pinned Bramblekit by the face until he gave up. Hawkpath padded over to Hazelkit.

"Are you excited?" Hawkpath purred. Hazelkit nodded slowly. But somthing was troubling her. She sighed. Should i be a Medicne cat...? But... I know Crowkit wants to... So i will be a warrior. She thought. She glanced to her littermates.

Sagekit was sitting down in front of the nursery. Were is Crowkit? She wondered. She glanced around the camp. She spotted him next to Owltail. Hazelkit padded up to him. "Hi. Im going to be a Medicne cat!" Crowkit purred happily.

Hazelkit smiled and walked back over to Hawkpath. She saw Rockfall next to her. "Hi Rockfall." She purred amusingly. Rockfall rested his tail on Hazelkits ear tips. Hazelkit and her littermates have grown.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the High Stone for a clan meeting!" Falconstars mew echoed through the camp. Hazelkit shivered in excitement. She padded under the high stone. I changed it to High stone o.u...

"Lionpaw and Skypaw step forward." He meowed. Tge large golden tom stepped forward and the grey she cat stepped next to her brother.

"Lionpaw, You are a great fighter and good at following the warrior code. Sunleap is Lionpaw ready to become a warrior?" Falconstar asked and glanced down upon his clan.

"Yes. Im sure he is." She nodded. "Lionpaw do you promise to protect the clan even at the cost of your life?" Falconstar looked at the apprentiance with a questioning stare.

"I promise." Lionpaw meowed. "Your warrior name will be Lionspirit. (That name is not mine its + Owlstreams sorry if it didnt highlight) "Lionspirit! Lionspirit! Lionspirit!" The clan cheered.

Hazelkit lookec at Skypaw recognizing her. She was the apprentiance that ignored her. "Skypaw you are a great hunter." Hazelkit let out a small smike as Falconstar said only one thing. "Mousefern is Skypaw ready to be a warrior?"

"Yup." Mousefern smiled. "Skypaw do you promiseto protect the clan even at the cost ofyourlife?" Falconstar asked. "Yes." She meowed. "Your warrior name will be Skywing." "Skywing! Skywing! Skywing!" The clan cheered.

Skywing and Lionspirit padded over to the warriors. "Your warrior viguel will be held at Moonhigh. You cant talk." Falconstar nodded and glanced down at the littermates.

"Hazelkit, Crowkit and Sagekit step forward." Hazelkit felt excitement rush through every whisker. She took 3 mouse lengths up and shifted her gaze back up to Falconstar. "Hazelkit. I hope you follow your path and live up to the warrior code. Until you receive your warrior name you will be known has Hazelpaw."

"Shelljaw you are a strong fighter and hunter. I hope you pass everything you know to Hazelpaw. May starclan be with you, Hazelpaw." Hazelpaw looked through the clan and spotted her making her way up to Hazelpaw.

Hazelpaw bounded over to her and touched noses. She twitched the tip of her tail excitedly and ran over to Bluepaw. She sat down next to her. "Hi." Bluepaw smiled. Hazelpaw smiled back and looked up at Falconstar.

"Sagekit i hope you follow your path and live the warrior code. Until you receive your warrior name you will be known has Sagepaw. Fireclaw you are a great hunter and fighter. I hope you pass everything you know down to Sagepaw. May starclan be with you."

Sagepaws neck fur bristled as she heard her mentor would be Fireclaw. Oh how she adored him. She padded over to Fireclaw slowly. She touched noses with him and felt a tingle of excitement. She padded over to Hazelpaw and sat down.

"Crowkit i hope you follow your path and live up to the warrior code. Until you receive your warrior name you will be known has Crowpaw. Your mentor will be... Bear-." Owltail cut him off. "Crowpaw would like to be my apprentiance." Owltail commented.

Falconstar looked at Crowpaw. "Crowpaw i hope you know you cant have a mate or kits..." Falconstar meowed. "Y-yes i know this Falconstar. I want to help the clan." He meowed firmly. "Very well. Owltail will mentor you has a Medicine cat. May starclan be with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well. They chose correctly. Right?" Bluestar tilted her head to the side as she gazed down at the clans from Silverpelt. Firestar narrowed his eyes uncertain. "Well- Yes - But they need to complete more tasks. If not the clans will fall apart." Firestar meowed.

Bramblestar was quite. Still listening his eyes reflected a gleam across his eyes. "When should i tell them the prophecy?" He finally asked. Firestar sighed and looked higher up. "You can tell them at their 8th moon." Firestar replied.

Falconstar above ^ sorry best pic i could find . - ,