is it really?

"Sasuke." My voice was low, "S-Sas- "

"Yes, it's me. I'm here." He said, his eyes soft as he smiled down at me, his hands going through my hair. "Now call me crazy, but I'm liking this whole hands tied thing."

I wanted to laugh, I really did, but instead I cried. The spell worked, it worked!

"I thought something was wrong, you know. I was on my way up to heaven with little naked baby angels playing harps at my sides when God told me to go back." He smirked, and I let out a laugh.

"I'm kidding, though. I wasn't anywhere, not yet at least. I'm pretty sure Satan would've personally come and get me." He said, all seriousness in his voice.
"It was really weird."

I cried more, my hands wanting desperately to reach up and kiss him, but they were tied.

"Sasuke, you're back. . " I said, still unbelieving.

"I'm here, love." His lips turned into a smile, and he leaned down to kiss me softly on my forehead. "Let's get you out of here." He said, looking at the constraints on my limbs. "In just a minute" he said, his hands breaking the metal to my disbelief and setting me free.

"Wait. . how'd. ."

"You brought me back, but I wasn't about to walk out of my grave like a zombie." He said, smiling and reaching his hand down to pull me up. "I'd figured at least I'd come back cooler."

"What- I don't . ."

"I'll explain, let's get out of here first." We walked hand in hand out towards the hallway, and to my surprise nobody stopped us, even that Doctor, he only nodded towards us as another nurse walked up to him about a patient.

* * *

"Sasuke, I missed you. I'm sorry i- " I was hushed as Sasuke pushed a finger upon my lips.

"You don't need to apologize, I'm the one that died." He scoffed. "Let's put it behind us, it already happened, I'm here now, still very much dead, but I'm here."

"Dead?"

"Check it out, turns out, I have a gift. I'm a demon." He grinned, and I laughed, not taking him seriously, but then again, the spell worked, didn't it?

"I bet you're enjoying this, then." I said as he pushed open the doors to his room.

"Hmm, now this looks familiar, you haven't cleaned the room?" He asked.

"You're back from the dead and you're concerned about a dirty room?" I asked, smiling as he went around picking up his clothes. He looked like a little kid, searching through his things.

"Its my room, I like it clean." He said, pulling my hand and closing the door behind me.

I kissed him, a small tear running down my face as I recalled his lips and how much I suffered without his touch.

He's back.

// not much of an exciting chapter, huh?

Also, dedicated to Sin_Kitsune because they made my day today and stuff and ha, in your face sasukeuchihadesu

X)