i have to tell you something...

"What is it?" Sasuke asked once waking up suddenly from my small little pokes on his cheek. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I whispered, still gently poking his cheek.

He sighed, then turned to face me and smiled, letting me poke his cheeks some more while his eyes looked into mine. "You're very calm." He noted, "Unlike earlier."

"Yeah, I realized its not real." I whispered back, despite nobody else being in the room, "And the owl, its like a reminder that its reality."

"Really now?" Sasuke looked confused.

"But you knew that, didn't you?"

"I knew what?" He asked.

"Shh.." I smiled at him warmly, poking his cheeks. "You knew the owl is the one causing them, the visions. That's why you tried to kill it back in the woods. . . but then, you couldn't."

Sasuke gulped, "Babe, I don't under-"

"Shh!" I leaned on my shoulder, giving a quick kiss to Sasuke's lips. Then another, and another. . . and another.

He chuckled, "What's gotten into you?"

"Naruto, I need you to be calm, can you do that?" Sakura grabbed my hand, hesitating just in case I decided to grab her and hit her like I did last time.

I nodded. "I'll be calm."

"Naruto?" Sasuke took me out of the recent vision, gripping the hand touching his face.

"Nothing, just shush." I whispered, looking around and smiling. "I understand why you did it."

"Why I did what?"

"You're a demon, babe. Sasuke," I poked his cheeks as the next words came out of my mouth. "You. Are. A. Demon."

"Yeah, but I still don't get-"

"Shh."

"Damn it, Naruto, I'm confused." He hush whispered.

"Tell me, why does this crystal need my blood? What happens if it runs out?" I grabbed the necklace and showed him the nearly depleted crystal, about a fourth of it covered in my blood.

He stared at it, gulping and then his eyes darting towards mine. "Naruto, what are you doing?"

"What happens, Sasuke? Tell me, love."

He frowned, unable to comprehend what I was doing. "Naruto, I think you're loosing it."

"I've noticed." I sing sang, my finger continuing to poke his cheek and my smile fading as he hadn't grabbed my hand and stopped it, like he usually would.

He hated being poked in the cheeks.

"You vanish, right?" He nodded his head.

"Then. . . does that mean I go back to reality?"

//*whistles and pretends I don't know anything, nope.*