a condition*

* * * I wasn't sure whether to delete some stuff in this chapter, but my friends and editors said its fine. SO PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS AS NARUTO 'CUTS'(for Sasuke's cause) IN THIS CHAPTER. I tried to word it differently but only you guys can decide if you want to skip over this or not.

I'll add a small ~~~ before the paragraph if that helps you guys avoid it.

• •

"So you mean, as long as there's blood in the necklace, you stay alive?" Sasuke had been explaining to me the terms I had to accept if he were to stay. Well, there had to be a catch, right?

"Thing is, its not just any drop of blood. It has to fill the thing." He said, pointing at the small white crystal hanging from the silver chains.

I thought about it, and it didn't take long to accept it. "I'm not loosing you a second time."

His eyes widened a little, but he smiled anyways, hugging me close to him as we laid in bed, watching probably the sixth movie since the box arrived.

The man was chasing the girl with a knife.

"But you know what's cool?" Sasuke asked, his hand reaching for the snack bowl placed in front of me.

"What?" I asked, eyeing the crumbs that dropped somewhere on their journey to his mouth.

"It's like I'm immortal." I looked at him, and he looked at me, munching on his favorite snack. "What? Say something, I'll be haunting you forever."

"How do you know?" I asked.

The girl was now at a dead end, the man neared her, laughing.

"Check it out." He said, digging in his pockets for the small pocket knife he loved to carry around.

"Sasuke, what are you doing?" I asked, suspiciously, as he brought the knife closer to his body.

The man stabbed the girl, repeatedly. Large amounts of blood were spurting from her chest.

"Sasuke!" I yelled out, dropping the bowl on the floor as I jumped out of the bed. "Sasuke, oh my- oh my gosh, Sasuke!" My heart was beating fast as Sasuke just stared at me.

"Calm down," he said, "look." He removed the small knife from his body, and a small river of blood followed. "Although, the wound probably won't close as fast as I'd like." He said, laughing as he now looked at his neck on the reflection of his phone.

"How could you be laughing?! Doesn't it hurt?" I asked, slowly walking towards him, my hand stretched to touch the small sound on his neck.

"No, I don't feel anything. See, if I knew I'd be like this, I'd of died a long time ago." He chuckled.

"Don't say that." I frowned. "Would you still stay with me if you did, though?" I was now sitting on the bed, my hand touching the wound as it was now also tainted with his blood.

"Are you kidding me? I'd fight anything in hell to come back to you. Of course, you would've brought me back." He said, his hand reaching for mine and in the process, getting his hand covered in the warm liquid.

He brought my bloody hand to his lips, and kissed it. His eyes remaining on my face as I eyed, speechless, at the way his lips kissed the blood covered fingers.

"Naruto?" He asked, though he had to repeat it once again to get me out of my daze.

"Huh?" I swallowed hard, my throat feeling dry as a new feeling took over me. Something was touching me, snaking its way up my back, my shoulders, and my neck.

"The crystal needs to be full." He said, his lips now tainted with the red substance. His hand, now snaking the shiny metal down my bare chest, slowly made its way to my hand.

Looking down, I noticed the crystal was almost back to being white, almost a third of it being red.

~~~ paragraph below ~~~

I gripped the small blade, looking at it, then back at Sasuke, who leaned back to watch me.

I pulled off the necklace, holding it in my hand as I brought the blade to the same hand holding the crystal.

He smiled, his tongue licking his lips as I pressed the object on my skin.

. . .and down it glided. . .

//please don't hate me. I am honestly trying to figure out another way to write this without literally putting too much details in it. I deleted at least six paragraphs because I knew they were too gory.

To those who read, I hope you're not disappointed.

~sammy out