a weird twist

The sun shone through the open blinds, shining through and illuminating the room with a warm glow.

We were laying in bed, I remembered, not that annoying bed back at the. . hospital.

"The hospital!" I sat up. "Sasuke, the- " where is he?

"I'm over here." I turned towards the closet, and there sat Sasuke, wearing his dark clothes and sitting where the curtain casted a shadow.

"Let me guess, you don't do sunlight." I said, throwing the covers on the floor.

He shook his head, "its more like it burns my eyes." He stood, sitting next to me in the bed, his eyes shutting as the light glowed upon them. "I guess, if I wear sunglasses I'd be alright."

I rolled my eyes. "And here I was thinking I'd take you out today." He laughed.

He moved himself, sitting facing away from the window, but still close to me. He motioned me to sit on his lap, and he stared deep into my eyes.

"At least I get to see how beautiful your eyes get when the sun shines on them."

"Oh you flatter." I said, smiling down as my fingers played with the hem of his shirt. "Sasuke, I have to ask. . is this real?"

"The shirt? Yeah, very real. I bought it at the thrift store, remember?" He smirked.

"Idiot, I didn't mean that," my fingers crawled up to his face, "I meant you."

His smiled never faded, "Of course this is real. Very real, I assure." His hands were now holding mine tightly.

Somewhat still unsure, I smiled, and leaned down to kiss him. He hugged me around my waist, his hand cupping my face.

Oh, how I've missed this.

"Naruto! The delivery man is here for you." Sakura walked in. "Oh, sorry guys, I'll just. . yeah." She said, awkwardly shutting the door behind her as she walked out.

"Wait a minute, what- "

"Oh, yeah. Apparently, its like I never died. Somehow everyone's memory has been altered. Its. . . advantageous, no?"

"I guess." I was still confused. "Wait, delivery man?" I asked myself, struggling to wiggle out of Sasuke's lap.

Sasuke finally let go, laughing for some reason, and buried himself under his covers.

I walked out to greet the delivery man, wondering what was in the package he left.

Opening the top of the box, my eyes closed. Of course it had to be Sasuke's. Who else orders billions of old, possibly banned horror movies?