caught

"What?" Sasuke was quick to sit up.

Frowning, I asked, "Why'd you do that? Come back here, you love it when I poke your cheeks."

Sasuke stared at me weirdly before slowly laying back in place. Continuing my actions, Sasuke's groaned a bit as I poked him hard once.

"Naruto, let me start off by telling you, it's been a year since Sai's party. Remember the party?" Sakura asked, gripping my hand in her shaky hands, a tear falling from one her eyes and I didn't hesitate to while it off for her.

"You remember the police officer asking who the person on the ID was, right?"

I nodded again, "It was Sasuke."

"Yeah, and then, do you. . .remember what you did?"

I thought a little, "Yeah, I grabbed the pills on the medicine cabinet."

She nodded, more tears falling from her eyes. "And then?"

I though back, remembering. "I woke up here, and Sasuke came back and-"

"Naruto, before you continue. Remember what I said earlier. Its been a year since, okay? You've been here for a year."

I nodded.

"Okay, I have to tell you something important. Sasuke is. . ."

"You're a demon. Demons are mean creatures, right? You never came back." I breathed heavily as I poked him hard again. "You're not real. All this time, it wasn't Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't like cookies. Sasuke doesn't like me poking his cheeks. Sasuke doesn't get along with Sakura!" Tears fled down my cheeks with every like on the cheek. "So tell me, just who are you?!"

The demon gulped.

"Sakura, she's been acting weird. She gets serious sometimes and tries to tell me something but every time, you show up and she goes back to being happy." My finger stopped poking his cheek, and I stared at the bruise left on his face. "The owl, you hate it. Why?"