Here We Go Again

I leave the room, feeling slightly disappointed. I had just attended another Pranking list session, but unfortunately the bottle never span on me, so I had no prank to complete.

I let out a sigh. Oh well. There's always next time.

I stop for a moment, unsure of what to do. Last time I went straight home and started plotting - I mean planning - my prank but this time there was no prank to plan, and I couldn't call Valerie or Corrigan - they had pranks to do themselves! And it would just be awkward hanging out with Max since I didn't know him too well.

"Wondering what to do with all your spare time kitten?" A voice near me says. I look around, not sure if its talking to me. I turn and see Logan smirking down on me.

"How did you know?" I ask

"Maybe it's because I am just so awesome and have incredible magical powers." He jokes. I raise my eyebrow as high as it can go in disbelief.

"Or maybe I'm doing the same thing." He admits with a casual shrug.

"Wait, you don't have a prank either?" I ask, my eyes wide with shock. He just shrugs an affirmative.

"Since we both have nothing better to do, wanna grab a bite to eat?" He offers, looking almost.... Shy? I had seen Logan wear many emotions, but shy? That was a new one. I liked it... Wait no I didn't! This is Logan for petes sake! I shrug it off and just nod my yes. His face lights up with a dazzling smile, then quickly goes back to normal as Logan tries to feign nonchalance. I giggle slightly and then we go to his car.

-------------

"Where are we going?" I try for about the tenth time so far.

"I told you, ITS A SURPRISE." He answers. I mouth the last bit along with him, already knowing what he was going to say. I huff, cross my arms and start to sulk.

"Aw come on kitten, don't be like that." He whines. The silly nickname just makes me sulk even more. Suddenly we pull over and to a stop.

"I'm not moving until you forgive me!" He exclaims.

I turn to him with raised eyebrows, pretty sure he's bluffing. However, when a few minutes pass and he's still not moved I realise he's being serious.

"Ugh, fine!" I say, throwing my arms in the air in exaggerated annoyance. He smiles, a boyish grin lighting up his features making him seem much younger. I smile back, and we head off to wherever he is taking us.

[---------------------]

Sorry for the short chapter, hopefully the next one will be longer xx

-zahra 💋