Secrets ( Chapter 16 )

Bella's Pov.

"Mr. Dixon!!" The nurse calls.

I help Daryl up and to the room.

"What happened??"

"We told my dad that I was pregnant, and he didn't take it so well."

"How old are you Daryl??"

"17."

"Where all are you hurt??"

"Manly his face and stomach."

"We are going to do an X-Ray then a Cat-Scan to make sure you don't have a concussion."

"Okay, thank you ma'am."

"You're welcome."

They took a Cat-Scan and X-Rays about an hour ago.

"Okay, Daryl you have 2 fractured ribs a broken wrist and a mild concussion; you need to stay awake for 4 hours because of the concussion, your ribs should be healed in a couple weeks and your wrist should heal in about 6-8 weeks."

"Alright, thank you ma'am."

"You're very welcome, hope you feel better soon."

"I'm sorry my dad hurt you."

"It's alright, I'll be fine."

"Where are you going to stay??"

"I'll sleep in my truck."

"Dare you can't live in your truck."

"I'm not I'm just sleeping in it for a few days, then I guess I'll go stay with my dad."

"You can't stay with your dad, I'll talk to my dad and try to get him to let you stay with us."

"No, Dale's pissed please don't talk to him now, he will just get more upset than he already is."

"I'll give him 48 hours to cool off then I'm talking to him."

"Thanks Bells, I love you so much."

"I love you too. You'll be back home soon. I promise." I say then lean in and gently kiss his lips.

Daryl's Pov.

I slept in my truck for 3 days, Bella never came back or called, so today I'm going to stay with my dad, I pull up in the driveway and go knock on the door.

"Daryl what are you doing here??"

"I need somewhere to stay Dale kicked me out because Bella's pregnant. Can I stay here??"

"Do you remember the rules??"

"Yes sir."

"Follow the rules and you won't get punished."

"Yes sir."

~1 month later~

Daryl's Pov.

I miss Bella so much it hurts. My dad is cussing me out and beating me every day, all I want is to go home, hold Bella in my arms and kiss her. I'm going to try to call here again today and see if she will meet me at the lake so we can talk.

"Bella I'm glad you answered and not Dale, how are you?? How's the baby??"

"We're fine I had a doctors appointment last week, everything looks good so far. I really really miss you babe."

"Me too, can you meet me at the lake??"

"Yes, see you in an hour??"

"Sounds great."

"Love you, bye."

"Love you too, bye."

~At the lake~

Daryl's Pov.

I pull up and see Bella sitting there with her feet in the water.

"Bella!!" I holler so she can hear me.

"Dare!!" She screams back, running towards me, leaping in my arms and kissing me passionately.

"It's so good to see you again."

"I know, I missed you so much. What happened to you Dare??"

"My dad, I've been staying with him. It's just like the old days, can't do nothing right."

"We are talking to my dad, you can't live like that, and I know no matter how pissed my dad is he will not let you stay with your dad, he's going to end up killing you Dare."

"It's fine, I deserve it, I did get you pregnant at 16."

"No one deserves to be beaten every day. How bad is it??" I ask gesturing towards his back.

"Worse than it was."

"Can I see." I ask reaching towards his shirt.

"Please don't." He practically begs.

"Okay, I won't look. I say putting my hands back by my sides. "Let's go talk to my dad. Ready??"

"Yeah."

~At Bella's house~

Bella's Pov.

"Daddy can we just talk about it?? Please??"

"Fine, talk."

"Sir I'm so so sorry about everything, and I know this is a lot to ask but, please please don't make me go back to my dads house. It's torture. Daryl says begging.

"Fine you can stay here but ya'll are not allowed to be in a room with closed doors or in the house alone. Understand??"

"Yes daddy."

"Yes sir."

Questions:

1.On a scale of 1-10 how much did you like this chapter??

2.Do ya'll think Dale did the right thing by letting Daryl come back??

3. What do you think Is going to happen next??

Thank you for reading.
Please rate & comment any suggestions or if you want more chapters.