Chapter 1

Hiccup's POV

"WHAT THE HELL HICCUP!" Jack yelled at me. Whoops again another fail. "Hold on Jack let me explain-" I started but he cut me off "NO LISTEN TO ME HICCUP THAT IS IT YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE PLAN ONCE AGAIN AND THIS TIME YOU ALMOST GOT US ALL KILLED!" okay that part was true but one thing is that I did follow the plan just did my part a bit differently, yet if I told Jack that he wouldn't listen no one ever listens to me.

"OKAY FINE I DIDN'T EXPECT WHAT I DID TO TURN OUT LIKE THAT OKAY AND I'M SORRY IT WAS JUST MEANT TO HURT HIM NOT ALL OF US. AND I DID FOLLOW THE PLAN JUST CHANGED MY END OF IT!" I shouted back at him. So many fights over the same thing, but this has got to be the worst of all. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT HICCUP, YOU FOLLOW THE PLAN-," this time I cut him off, "NO THAT PLAN WOULDN'T OF WORKED YOU JUST DON'T EVER LISTEN TO ME!"

"Jack, Hiccup does have a point you know, you never listen to him, in fact none of us do," Elsa spoke I looked at her and gave her a smile to appreciate that she was sticking up for me "Elsa this is none of business so stay out of it and don't forget that he almost got us all killed," Jack replied with a harshness in his tone. "Yeah well if we don't listen to him that doesn't earn trust and if we trust him with a plan it could work," Jack's face started to turn red with rage.

"NO DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST FORGET IT, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME, YOU ACT AS IF I'M NOT HERE HALF THE TIME, YOU CALL ME YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN ALL WE EVER DO IS FIGHT ALL THE TIME, NEXT TIME JUST GO WITHOUT ME WHILE I STAY HERE!" I shouted at him and I stormed out the room. I as I stormed out the room I heard Merida and Anna shouting my name, but I carried on I didn't wanna hear anything they had to say none at all. The last voice I heard was Jack shouting "FINE RUN AWAY JUST LIKE A COWARD WOULD!"

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.