Chapter 22

"What do you want Pitch?" I stuttered. I didn't like this; I didn't like this one bit. He circled me which made me nervous; he looked me up and down. "What do you want?" I raised my voice. He did this awful cackle that echoed across the walls that surrounded this place.

"The answer to that is simple Hiccup, very simple. Because you know I have noticed threats along my time and none of them have been my worry until now. And you see that threat is very simple you want to know what it is?" he asked me staring me straight in the eye.

"Go on," I urged. He laughed and said "You!"

"What do you want with me?"

Jack's POV

"What does Pitch want with Hiccup?" I shouted at Heather. "HEY don't shout at her!" Astrid pulled me back by the shoulder. "Well what does he want with him?" I said to her instead. "I-I-I do-don't kn-know," she's stuttering she's holding something back.

"Astrid earlier you said to me 'You have a secrets just like he does don't you?' but you stopped yourself before you carried on, what aren't you telling us," she stumbled backwards. "What do you mean?" she stuttered again.

"Jack what makes you think they're not telling is?" Rapunzel stepped forward. "One because your stuttering and two you said he had secrets what were they Astrid?" I had to know; we have to know. "Hey I think you should back off Frost!" fat boy Snotlout steps forward and pushes me back.

"No what aren't you all telling us, what have we possibly missed?" I turned around and Anna and Merida step forward and Anna says "Jack has a point he never told us anything, why would Pitch want him?" Suddenly an almighty row went off in the room.

All we could hear were people yelling at each other, screaming, shouting anything until, "OH FOR THOR'S SAKE HE'S AN INVENTOR!" We all looked to see Astrid standing in the corner of the room angry as hell. "HE'S AN INVENTOR YOU HAPPY!"

What?

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.