Chapter 9

Jack's POV

This was useless he wasn't here and we are just wasting our time. We all crowded back into the same room, with still no luck with Hiccup wandering around this building. "Still no sign of him, where is he?" They all looked worried and concerned.

Okay it was starting to worry me a bit now too. He was/is I dunno my best friend and now he just disappeared. "Seriously we have looked everywhere, where could he have gone," I sighed so loudly without realizing it they all looked around at me.

"Your sighing as if you don't care, he's your best friend!" Merida scowled at me. "Wait hold on, how do you know that I'm sighing because I don't care, what makes you think that I don't," I scowled back. She laughed "As if and besides that's just you, that's always how you act," she went back at me.

"All I was going to say is you have to think logically about it," They looked at me confused. "If he ain't here that means he ain't here at all. So stop looking in the same place and think where else he could have gone," they still looked confused until Rapunzel did a huge jump of joy.

"What is it Punz?" all the girls said at once at her. She stopped jumping for joy then scanned us and replied "He's gone home!"

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.