Chapter 19

Hiccup's POV

Kidnapped. Kidnapped. I can't believe this, this cannot be happening. No no no come on. Why now of all times as well. I start tugging at the chains again to get free. No use. All they did was cause more pain within my veins.

I didn't stop though, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get out of here. I tugged and tugged until I heard "If you keep doing that you're going to create more pain for yourself.....and I'm sure you won't want that now do you," I slowly turn around to face them.

"Alvin." He bowed as I said his name. What does he want?

"Why am I here Alvin?" he laughed and entered the cell and closed the door behind him. Just us, how awkward. I stepped back as he was approaching me. He sat on the bed which I woken up on.

"Good question Hiccup now you see, I have a little dragon problem that need amending and I need a dragon trainer. By the looks of it, I got one." He commenced. Great just great.

"I'm not gonna train your dragons Alvin and besides you picked a wrong time now leave me alone," he tutted. "What a shame indeed? Well you ain't going anywhere so you might as well reconsider and we have all the time in the world," he grabbed me by the arms and pushed down tight.

I screamed in pain but he didn't let go. Once he did he chucked me across the cell so my body smashed against the wall. With that he left the cell leaving me alone on the floor in excruciating pain.

Astrid's POV

We got Heather back to Gothi as soon as we could. At the moment we were at Hiccup's house explaining everything to Stoick. "So let me get this straight, my son is missing and you all knew, you didn't tell me and Heather come lying on my island injured whispering his name."

Whoa Hiccup was right when he explains the situation it sounds worse than it seems to be up close. We all just nodded in response. Stoick's been pacing now for what seems like forever and kind of making me feel nervous.

"Okay it wasn't our fault you see there was-" I got cut off.

"It was mine," Jack spoke up. What was he doing? We all looked over at him even Stoick at least that was off my shoulders. "You see me and Hiccup got into an argument and I said some pretty nasty things about him and it turned into violence and after that he never returned from where he went," Stoick suddenly calmed down.

"So you lied to me about where he is?" Jack nodded and lowered his head in shame. Suddenly cutting the silence Gobber came running in all our heads turned in unison. "Heather's awake."

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.